How good is Creatine?

MMA Fun

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've started using Creatine a bit more then two weeks ago and i've gained 1-2kgs. Now is this all water and is it gonna go after i stop using??

I put out on nealy a stone while using it and eating more, I dident lose much weight just a couple of pounds when i came off it!

its very good for weight gain, and gives you added strength dont think you can really go wrong with it!

im taking craetine for a month and before thata i was 63 kg now im 73 kilos thats i feel more strong and tired all day but when i work out feell ok and within a week ill take glutamine in order to not lose the weight ive earned eat 6 times a day and glutamoine and you wont lose any weight

The Creatine that im takin has glutamine in it already and taurine, or should i take them separatelly??

Guys, I think you should probably take this discussion to the Dieting/Supplement forum. If for no other reason than to have mercy on my poor self. You're causing me undue amounts of pain.

the supplement forum would know this well.

only thing i know about creatine is that if you dont stay constantly hydrated you might wind up laying on a mat in pain for hours because every single muscle in your body is cramping. hear stories and seen it once--why i dont use it.

I read an article in tnation that said you can only absord a couple of grams a day. If you eat red meat with any frequency, you are probably getting as much creatine as you can digest anyway. I've taken it in the past, and while I didn't hop on the scale every day, I did notice that I was able to lift a little heavier when on it. I'll probably do another cycle in a couple of weeks, but I'm not going to take anywhere near the amount I did in the past. Maybe 20 grams for a few days, and then five post workout for a month or so.

thanks for that and could a mod plz move this to the other forum plz?

beware of the insomnia! When I use creatin I find it diffucult to sleep, waking up early in the morning and cant get to sleep again, and feeling like a zombie rest of the :mad: day... Anyone else experienced this??

Lard-ass said:
beware of the insomnia! When I use creatin I find it diffucult to sleep, waking up early in the morning and cant get to sleep again, and feeling like a zombie rest of the :mad: day... Anyone else experienced this??
i wake up having to pee really bad

Creainte does the following- enlarges muscles fibres allowing for greater contraction. This is why you gain water.

Side effects- weight gain ( not good if you need to cut weight in order to fight ), it affects your kidneys ( I have been warned many times not to drink alcohol while I am on the creatine), shrinking penis size.

Just kidding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back