how glad is chael that wand pulled out?

grimballer

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
he was visibly shook everytime wand would confront him.

he was clearly not mentally ready to face wand n the consensus was wand was gonna brutalize him.

now vitor is another beast, but chaels probably in better shape dealing with vitor, whos most probably kick his ass, but wont be as vicious as wand.

I don't think he's glad at all, he's getting a mcuh tougher opponent

Wand pulled out? Someone should tell Wand he pulled out, because according to his latest twitter post, he doesn't know yet and still in shock he's no longer fighting.

Well he feels something but I doubt it's happiness, going from Wanderlei to Vitor is no joke.

I respect your effort to build your own reality Grimball.

LOL @ Chael being shook!!!!

How many times has Wand delayed this fight only to tuck tail and run?

he clearly made this as a troll thread.

Chael would have wrecked Wand

Well he got a 10 times tougher opponent but a title shot with a win so it evens out

Not glad at all, he has a much tougher opponent.

He seemed really shook when he slipped Wand's haymaker and put him on the shelf. He's very fearful of the shell of a once great fighter.

Visibly shook after schooling Wand? Chael was dealt a bad hand and he knows it. It was a 99% win vs Wand .. Vitor ... 30%.

OPs Jimmies are

⟩ Unrustled

☑  Rustled

I don't think Chael is glad at all because Wand is clearly past his prime, but Vitor isn't just yet.

I honestly think Wand was shook after Chael destroyed Rua in 30 seconds.
Dude was knocked out by Chris Leban

Wand had ZERO chance against Chael, ZERO

Chael would have ruined wands day now he has to face someone who is a much much much better fighter.

Wandy pulled out only because Chael couldn't take it no more and begged him to stop :wink:

Back