how glad is chael that wand pulled out?

LOL. Chael was willing to fight Jon Jones on a week notice. He is not afraid of Wand. Wand has pulled out of the Sonnen fight 4 times. Pretty pathetic that Wand did not even submit an application. He was the real guy that had fear. Funny that i called this a couple of months ago. I said Vitor vs. Chael would be the fight, since Wand would eventually pull out (LOL). Everyone saw this coming. Chael would have ragdolled Wand for three rounds. Chael beats Vitor by UD. Chael vs. Weidman takes place in December. Hopefully- Wanderlei is cut by Dana anyday now for pulling this stunt, and backing out of the fight for a fourth time.

you call that fighting? really?

Very happy

You saw the fear at the conf

He would have folded the second Wand connects hard on his chin

Anyway at least vitor beats him senseless

Vitor vs sonnen was always more interesting

yeah hes gonna get his ass kicked anyways, im just saying wand would really hurt him n chael knew that.

Have you lost your mind? Sonnen would own Silva - he knew that, and Wandy even knew that. Vitor is a much scarier and dangerous fighter.

Jon-Jones-Chokes-Out-Lyoto-Machida.jpg

This was awesome.

20130817_jla_bt1_507-51e18a9c50997d01da531400d78f5a2e

Imagine how great this woulda been if Shogun didn't tap.

Wanderlei-Silva-e-Chael-Sonnen.jpg

Imagine how great this woulda been if Wand didn't run away

Vitor is a much harder fight for Chael, Vitor c could easily knock him out while he is rushing in for a take down and can sub Chael from his back, Wand throws wild hooks that are easier to avoid if going for a take down.

Vitor wins by K.O round 2.

You call Wand backing out of the Chael fight four times a real fighter, or Sonnen agreeing to fight Jon Jones on a one week notice a real fighter? Jones said no. Chael is a real fighter, unlike Wand, who backed out of the Sonnen fight four times.

Chael called it numerous times that Wand would never even show up for the fight. Then Wand skips medicals and purposely makes it impossible to get licensed.

Wand didn't want this fight to begin with. I'm a huge Wand fan, but this makes him look scared. He knew he would get blanketed to a decision.

he was visibly shook everytime wand would confront him.

he was clearly not mentally ready to face wand n the consensus was wand was gonna brutalize him.

now vitor is another beast, but chaels probably in better shape dealing with vitor, whos most probably kick his ass, but wont be as vicious as wand.

Nice spin

Chael called it numerous times that Wand would never even show up for the fight. Then Wand skips medicals and purposely makes it impossible to get licensed.

Wand didn't want this fight to begin with. I'm a huge Wand fan, but this makes him look scared. He knew he would get blanketed to a decision.

This. This is a Wand fan that finally makes sense. Funny i called this two months ago. I said Vitor vs. Sonnen would be the fight, after Wand backs out again (LOL).

he was clearly not mentally ready to face wand n the consensus was wand was gonna brutalize him.

now vitor is another beast, but chaels probably in better shape dealing with vitor, whos most probably kick his ass, but wont be as vicious as wand.

Delusional post is delusional. Chael has been predicting for months that Wandy would avoid the fight at all costs.....and then it happened. It appears that Wandy wants no part of Sonnen. How many times has this fight been booked and then canceled because of Wandy?

Has Vitor fought since he got taken off his No-No Juice?

Because we could very well be about to see the Vitor that fought in Pride. And then we'll get ANOTHER Chael Sonnen title shot.

Edit: Wait... is this fight in.... BRAHZIL

Because iirc then Vitor can continue to drink nuclear horse piss every morning

Last edited:
Has Vitor fought since he got taken off his No-No Juice?

Because we could very well be about to see the Vitor that fought in Pride. And then we'll get ANOTHER Chael Sonnen title shot.

You forget Chael doesn't get his "no no juice" either?

"It puts me in a spot, because medically, I do need testosterone. I have to look at this carefully, but they made no bones about it: It's out. We all have to deal with that, whether we like it or not. The best way to describe is that it is a completely terrible, horrible feeling. This is a medicine and it's medicine I need to live normally on a day-to-day basis.

Pretty sure Chael has been on TRT since 2008...

Are you for real he fought Jones, Shogun and Rashad in his last 3 fights and now he is afraid of Wand . Wand is the one scared

Are you for real he fought Jones, Shogun and Rashad in his last 3 fights and now he is afraid of Wand . Wand is the one scared

I think Wand isn't scared to fight Chael, I believe he is scared to lose to Chael.

If that makes since...

he's probably pissed because now his easy win turns into a fight against a murder machine that will either KTFO by kicks or back of the head. Very dangerous opponent , id be very angry. Sonnen has admitted to never wanting to fight Vitor. Sonnen will tap to strikes. Bet my 2 boats on it.

Chael doesn't strike me as someone who gets 'scared'. Vitor is a tougher opponent, Chael said as much himself last night. He wanted the fight with Wand and will most likely never get it, since Wand won't take a drug test.

Back