how glad is chael that wand pulled out?

he was visibly shook everytime wand would confront him.

he was clearly not mentally ready to face wand n the consensus was wand was gonna brutalize him.

Hahaha your delusional grim u actually think that wandy had a chance against Chael he would have been on his back quicker than shogun was . Please tell me what drugs ur on to think wandy had a shot cuz I gotta get some .

Glad?

LOL hes fucking pissed. Now hes going to get headkicked by Vitor

he was clearly not mentally ready to face wand n the consensus was wand was gonna brutalize him.

now vitor is another beast, but chaels probably in better shape dealing with vitor, whos most probably kick his ass, but wont be as vicious as wand.

Judging by how easily Chael took Wand down in the TUF brawl, I don't see why Chael had anything to fear. Vitor's simply another stand-up fighter without good takedown defense. Barring a submission from Vitor, which is always possible, Chael wins by unanimous decision.

Why would he be glad? He had a real chance at just outwrestling Wand and winning but now he's gonna be decapitated.

Chael has never looked shaken at all by Wanderlei. He hasn't been scared at all.
Wanderlei is ducking him big time. There is no denying it. Chael called it from the start.
He even said at the press conference "The more confident Wanderlei sounds about the fight, the more I think he's going to pull out" Or something along those lines.

He's in more strife with Vitor though. A much tougher fight.

113_Chael_Sonnen_vs_Shogun_Rua_gallery_post.jpg

Very happy

You saw the fear at the conf

He would have folded the second Wand connects hard on his chin

Anyway at least vitor beats him senseless

Vitor vs sonnen was always more interesting

Probably pretty happy he doesn't have to fight someone who would piss hot...

Very happy

Where did your sig go there pancakes:icon_lol:

Very happy

Well you're not biased.

now vitor is another beast, but chaels probably in better shape dealing with vitor, whos most probably kick his ass, but wont be as vicious as wand.

How mad was your mother that your father didn't pull out?

PS: *Shaken not shook.

Very happy

LOL. Chael was willing to fight Jon Jones on a week notice. He is not afraid of Wand. Wand has pulled out of the Sonnen fight 4 times. Pretty pathetic that Wand did not even submit an application. He was the real guy that had fear. Funny that i called this a couple of months ago. I said Vitor vs. Chael would be the fight, since Wand would eventually pull out (LOL). Everyone saw this coming. Chael would have ragdolled Wand for three rounds. Chael beats Vitor by UD. Chael vs. Weidman takes place in December. Hopefully- Wanderlei is cut by Dana anyday now for pulling this stunt, and backing out of the fight for a fourth time.

Chael rushes in like Hendo did and its lights out for Chael.

Props to Chael for taking this fight.

So glad because instead of fifteen grueling minutes of him taking down Wand and throwing dozens of punches, he only needs to be in the cage for about a minute or so for his new fight.

Your taking the piss right?

Back