How far do you think Uriah Hall can go?

As long as his passport isn't expired and his record is clean, he could go anywhere

cut him, he's going nowhere

who was the last guy he fought before leben? they couldn't stop groping and hugging each other. I got less affection from my wife last year than Hall got in that single fight

In terms of explosiveness he can hang with the Guillard's etc. anyday. Fast-twitch is all in his favor. It still doesn't make up for his other problems though but it sure as hell isn't going to hinder him. Most fighters would only dream of being that explosively powerful and going from 0 to 60 in a split second.

weidmanhall.gif

he's just too fast bro

weidman tko'd him when he was still a pure striker. hes going nowhere. let MW hendo use him as a retirement fight

I think he's talented, but seems to not be mentally in the game. If he can overcome this, maybe he's Top 15.

Let see how much does he improve his defensive wrestling in is his fight.

Uriah is overrated. I don't see him beating top MW contenders.

Overrated? Nobody rates him or even seems to care. This is the first thread that I've seen about him in months.

I think he has the talent to be a top fighter easily. He kind of reminds me of Anderson. He has top level striking and a lot of creativity.

Both of them have psychological issues. The big difference is Anderson was able to intimidate his opponents and use that energy against them. We have seen in the Maia and Wiedman fights that he can be thrown off his game and start doing weird stuff if the fight does not go according to Anderson's plan.

Uriah so far only seems to intimidate himself, well and Bubba. So it all comes to whether he can get a handle of himself.

he has all the right tools to become a top MW, just needs to pull the trigger and stop being such a nice guy

Uriah is over hyped in my opinion. I think his mental game is weak and it hurts him. Some guys are just weak like that, and I don't see it as something he's gonna be able to get over. Even if he does he has skill but isn't as complete as a lot of other guys in his weight class.

He's going to have problems no matter what.

Back