• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Far Do You Think O'Malley Will go?

Chito has never been finished. If Suga can pull off another highlight I say give him a top 5.

Lol. Chito is a dangerous, and entertaining fighter with a nice streak before his last loss but he's pretty much always losing a fight until he wins in crazy fashion. Sean will stay composed and pick his shots on Chito who's kind of a mess in there. I think a win over Chito is nice and everything but up to a top 5'er? Wtf haha, no. If they give him a top 5 after if he wins than awesome, but he certainly wouldn't deserve a top 5 hype aside.

As far as this thread, I really don't care to speculate or care much what others think on the topic, we need to see more and these wild fighters are right up his alley stylistically so that's not gonna cut it either. Kinda like how Hall has Lamas this month who's ranked 18th but still stylistically a intriguing match up. That's what Sean needs next, that kind of a match up, not a current title contender lol.

Last edited:
He's really really good, he's a 100% lock for top 10, whether he wins or loses this next fight because Vera will be top 10 too.

I think he will become champion at some point if his body can handle the weight cut, look at the division. There's alot of favorable matchups, I would bet alot of money that he could beat Pedro Munhoz right now.

I wanna say top 5 but this fight against chito the perfect test to tell me if I'm wrong.

Chito very good but very hittable too.

Sean would lose to sterling and cejudo but could give the likes of yan and vera good fights

Next Edmen, they will give him a top gatekeeper and he will wilt and all his fake confidence won't help him

Hopefully not very...Don’t like anything about the dude. Extremely annoying.

Omalley is forreal

The same dummies here saying he won't go far are the same ones who hate on every single fighter with any bit of hype surrounding them.

I see him fighting for the title next year

His biggest win is against Eddie Wineland - very experienced fighter, although it doesn't mean much in 2020 - the last time he beat anyone who was a name was at the end of 2016.

He has a fight against Vera, who I honestly don't believe is a top opponent/ever will be, and I think O'Malley wins a wide decision.

Will he have a rude awakening against one of the more heavy hitters at BW? I think he probably has bad grappling, we haven't seen it, so who knows?

It is inevitable that he will move to FW, he is tall and will grow bored of cutting.

Will he fare better at FW, than BW? Does Vera have a chance of beating him?

How far? I think midway in the first round.

Not very far with those brittle legs. This isn't the first time his leg got cracked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back