How excited are you to see Jon Jones fight at HW?

How excited are you to see Jon Jones fight at HW?

• Total voters
The HW division is somehow cursed. It takes LHWs who dare to move up there and nerf them so bad that even a journeyman HW becomes a huge ass challenge for them.

RIP OSP and Gustafsson.

Indifferent, probably because I know there's a 2/3 chance he bails and takes the Izzy fight, and a 50/50 chance that if he doesn't bail on HW, the fight will get called off because he drove his car into a pregnant lady while shooting his ass up with T-bol.

Yea i am very excited for him to fight at HW but i notice there is a Snot coming out of his Nose in the Picture

A mixture of moderately excited and excited.

I've been thinking that oblique and side kicks aren't very effective at Hw. They take alot of energy to perform; I only ever see lower level guys try it. Stipe, obviously a better boxer, has a solid chance against Jones for this reason. Seeing Jones gas would be strange.

I'm not sure "excited" is the right word. More like "interested" to see what happens. He hasn't been very "exciting" to watch in a while now. To me it just looks like he's running from LHW after a near loss and towards what he sees as easier competition.

<Fedor23>

Where's the "I'll believe it when I see it" option? Jones has been talking about HW for more than 5 years.

Back