How excited are you to see Jon Jones fight at HW?

How excited are you to see Jon Jones fight at HW?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From reading his latest posts. It looks like it's certain that he'll fight at HW at some point in the near future. Hopefully sometime next year. Are you excited to see him fight heavyweights?

6bf78042-6caa-4957-a322-6f68813d1db9-2019-01-10_Jon_Jones.jpg

Very excited. It'll be very interesting to see how Jon Jones perform in the HW division where he no longer has a size advantage, and most guys are big hitters. If he can win the HW belt, he has a legit claim to be the GOAT again in the USADA era

Also would be funny to see Izzy consume 10 burgers a day to make heavyweight to chase after Jon

I wanna see what happens. It'll be interesting to see him in the cage with bigger opponents but I would've liked to see him around with prime JDS and such.

I'm excited. I think hes got a good chance against Stipe, he's got the tools to puul off that win. I think Francis the predator takes both their heads off in the first round though..

Hopefully before the end of the year he at least has a match scheduled.

I'm pretty sure Stipe is down for it as he doesn't seem very interested in a rematch with Francis. If he rematches Francis say early 2021 he'll have spent three years just preparing for the same 2 guys. That can't be very motivating at this point in his career for him. Not too mention beating Jones cleanly would be massive win on his resume.

Like he did Reyes? Lmao they both finish him with ease.
You know a fighter is good when his haters talk shit about a fight he won {<jordan}<{RoseRun}>

If we going by mmamath remember when Jones dominated Cormier twice and then Miocic proceeded to get KTFO

Also hilarious how a guy can have power and all of sudden he beats everyone Ngannou has no clinch game, no wrestling, no sense of distance but somehow will beat Jones <36>

Dude will not even beat Miocic again probably

It will be glorious to see him dominate Hws and i will remember you

From reading his latest posts. It looks like it's certain that he'll fight at HW at some point in the near future. Hopefully sometime next year. Are you excited to see him fight heavyweights?

6bf78042-6caa-4957-a322-6f68813d1db9-2019-01-10_Jon_Jones.jpg

Ask me again when he ACTUALLY fights at hw.

He will never fight at HW. Something something psychoanalysis.

Very excited, I’ll be extremely excited and aroused when he actually gets a fight signed...

the idea of Jon getting KTFO gives me a hardon
<{jackyeah}>

Back