How Does Sam Alvey Still Have A Job?

Oh lighten up, I even qualified my petty joke with a disclaimer.

Now, the cream pie comment? Probably a tad crude lol. There's things I think, and then theres things I think are funny. There's some overlap for sure, but you should be able to tell which is which ij this case
Pregnant wife Alvey could climb the ranks though. If anything made you go to the gym, another man seeding your wife should be near the top.

Scroll down some, I had to full on dick tuck and apologize even after apologizing lol.

I'm not proud of this
It’s a fucking forum so if someone can’t handle an immature wife / creampie comment (I know you didn’t make it about the pie), probably steer clear of this place.

I came in here to discuss Sam Alvey and have since spoken about Gary Busey, The Offspring, and now sensitive creampie apologists. Lol

Dexter is living the life we should all aspire to live
Good for him. He comes from an era where many people didn’t see 40, so if he wants a cheeseburger - eat it. He’s highly educated and part of one of the biggest bands in his genre. He should be happy.

It’s a fucking forum so if someone can’t handle an immature wife / creampie comment (I know you didn’t make it about the pie), probably steer clear of this place.

I came in here to discuss Sam Alvey and have since spoken about Gary Busey, The Offspring, and now sensitive creampie apologists. Lol
For sure, and I'm the same way. But if pressed about something, I try to clarify when possible.

And the fact that this many things have been referenced is likely proof of how cultured and worldly we sherdoggers are.

We can discuss hairlines, philosophy, dirty jokes, music... there's no stumping a cultured man lol

He doesn't make that much money, and he fights whoever the UFC tells him without ever complaining.

For sure, and I'm the same way. But if pressed about something, I try to clarify when possible.

And the fact that this many things have been referenced is likely proof of how cultured and worldly we sherdoggers are.

We can discuss hairlines, philosophy, dirty jokes, music... there's no stumping a cultured man lol
Cultured...

I like that.

giphy.gif

On topic, it probably also helped that he’s a vocal advocate against unionizing and in favor of UFC underpaying, lol. Gotta keep him around.

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/5058265-sam-alvey-strongly-against-formation-of-a-fighters-union
At this point someone like Alvey is useful for them. Like you said, he’ll advocate on their behalf and he doesn’t have the juice to turn down any fights at this point.

I doubt anyone cares if he’s stuffed in an early prelim somewhere. He’s fairly known now that he’s been around forever. That said, I think another loss would be the final nail in the coffin.

hey i like a good joke as much as the next guy but idiots need to be called out and i have no problem doing it. no disclaimer necessary

I bet some of these sherdoggers would dive Into her creampied pussy like a brahmos missile.

hey i like a good joke as much as the next guy but idiots need to be called out and i have no problem doing it. no disclaimer necessary
You do you. There’s plenty of brash comments littered throughout the front page to keep you busy.

Back