How does Pavlovich's Power Rate?

sergey-pavlovich.jpg
jesus

Reactions: HHJ
Tui was still KOd by Gane when he took this fight. Need to see more from Pavlovian.

6 first round KOs in the UFC in a row, we need to see a number 1 contenders fight from Pavlovitch fella maybe vs Blaydes or Gane.

6 first round KOs in the UFC in a row, we need to see a number 1 contenders fight from Pavlovitch fella maybe vs Blaydes or Gane.
ugh

Gane vs Pavlovich would be amazing. I would have to take off work if they make that one for 5 rds

A W for Reem that has aged really well!

Yup, I remember Sergei being a 2 or 3 to 1 favorite to beat Reem and at the time Goltsov and Pavlovitch were guys I wanted to see get signed. I was pretty bummed with Reem smashed his head into the canvas, but also happy for Alistair to he be on the delivering end of a vicious KO too.

He has good ko power via being very big. But it’s not like mind blowing power like a Carwin who was blowing guys away with like 4 inch punches

At minimum smart car and max yugo.

Its just technical power Striking...

It looked stunning because Tai is such a street brawler...

Had Tai had better fundamentals especially defensively this fight would of been different..

Now if Pav does this to someone like Gane... Okay.. then im wrong ..

But anyone whos been more technical and understands range better has beaten Tai similarly

Pav vs Reem...he didnt want any of the stand up smoke against Reem and paid for it on the floor anyways

Obviously very powerful,but He doesnt throw wild. He touches you,finds that range and the combinations that follow hit their target dead on exactly where he means to put it. Dead accurate. When opponent falls out of range he stops punching and gets back in range. Very calm,methodical,but with that power,it wont last long for the other guy,once he starts stringing punches together.

Its obvious too that he does not need to rear back to generate force. Even his arm punches can knock you out.
The man has in 84 inch reach which he seems to utilize to the fullest extent in those exchanges, Tai had absolutely no answer for how to deal with it while under pressure.

Dude is a beast. Just goes forward, giving zero fucks about their power and crushes them.

I'd like to see Pavlovich vs Gane.
Pavolich vs Gane or Blaydes.

One problem: casuals don't know this guy. For a HW with 5 first round finishes they sure didn't showcase this guy.

Its just technical power Striking...

It looked stunning because Tai is such a street brawler...

Had Tai had better fundamentals especially defensively this fight would of been different..

Now if Pav does this to someone like Gane... Okay.. then im wrong ..

But anyone whos been more technical and understands range better has beaten Tai similarly

Pav vs Reem...he didnt want any of the stand up smoke against Reem and paid for it on the floor anyways

How do you figure "he wanted nothing to do with Reem standup"? Overeem literally initiated all the grappling. Pav just worked with where the fight was going...

He has good ko power via being very big. But it’s not like mind blowing power like a Carwin who was blowing guys away with like 4 inch punches
people somerimes said the same thing about Foreman but every opponent spoke of his unearthly power.

People are making excuses for Tai He actually got treated like a mop Its unreal when a bigman gets pulverized into the shadow realm like that. We'll see if he ever wants that one back lol dont think hes pining for it atm lol

Its an impressive win for sure. I'm not quite convinced that he can run through Blaydes or Gane. The Reem fight showed that he doesn't really have an answer for clinches and knees. Gane probably will keep him at distance with his kicks

Last edited:
At HW most fighters have fight ending power, it was his speed and composure that impressed me the most about the guy. He’s walked down a couple very heavy power punchers and landed his own shots cleanly.

Up there with Gane, Ngannou, Overeem, Aspinal ...

Back