How does Pavlovich's Power Rate?

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Interested to hear opinions Pavlovich's power

I admit sleeping on the HWs lately its pretty banal and washed to me.

In watching Pavlovich i was struck by his power and was confused by it

He obviously hits very hard like you can almost see concussive blasts when he makes contact Not really of course but you can see hes got his weirght and toes behind each punch I was not expexting that dismantling of a granite headed Tuivasa like the other night. He got put down by Pavlovich's jab. I felt bad for Tai"s mom that night. She musta been terrified, her sons face pulverized in a mater of a few clean HARD punches.

Its confusing to me because Im not certain where he rates w the likes of Ngannou I think its between these two

Last edited:
Just finished watching the fight for the first time, like not even a minute ago, came to read about his power, lol.
Power looks crazy. Reach is great. Good speed.

Don't remember him looking that good in the cage (barely 1 minute of fight time though) and physically

This is what he did to Tai's face in less than a minute.
https-prod-static9-net-au-fs-50b8f275-2adb-491d-907a-4cd31e8fb87c.jpg

He busted up and dropped Tuivasa with a jab, so I'd say it looks pretty damn good.

It's actually interesting because he doesn't seem to have any of those stunning one punch KO's in the UFC, but instead just seems to punch peoples faces into the back of their head.

George punched from his waste more and didn't turn into his punches as much as Pav (didn't need to apparently). Imo no one punched as hard as George with such little effort.
the thud is siimilar though
Its a different kind of hard punch that i dont see often

this is what i meant by confused i cant quite place everything about it but the power is very dense if that makes any sense

George punched from his waste more and didn't turn into his punches as much as Pav (didn't need to apparently). Imo no one punched as hard as George with such little effort.
True, he never really rotate his hips while punching. I never really understand how he got so much power like that. The other candidate might have been Sonny Liston or Wilder.

You even watch his fight nights fights and every time he connects it's a sickening thud.

Obviously very powerful,but He doesnt throw wild. He touches you,finds that range and the combinations that follow hit their target dead on exactly where he means to put it. Dead accurate. When opponent falls out of range he stops punching and gets back in range. Very calm,methodical,but with that power,it wont last long for the other guy,once he starts stringing punches together.

Its obvious too that he does not need to rear back to generate force. Even his arm punches can knock you out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back