How does Khabib have better english which is more coherent than Conor?

Khabib talks like a 5 year old talks about the monopoly currency he be dropping. He 2 lines the whole time he is interviewed. Very easy language to digest.

-Me and my playpal have $100 million monopoly money.
-This is Bullshit. I win.

giphy.gif

Conor has some marginally more sophisticated sentence structures like you would hear on Lock Stock or Snatch mixing subtle, funny and triggering in there.

I don't see wondertot Khabib making faux-concern insincere complaints about fighter pay for the midcarders like Conor does and shitting on NBA players, Kardashians and all the cool stuff Conor does

i am australian.

i speak better english than you french canadians.
Do you know why some are referred French Canadians and the others Canadian? If you guessed that it is because there are french speaking Canadians and English speaking Canadians you guessed correct, sometimes we speak both

You have some serious issues with listening if you can't understand Conor. He doesn't have a heavy accent at all. But in that interview he was shouting and swearing a lot, which makes it harder.

i like when joe asks conor what he will do next after being a 2 div champ, defend a belt and what not and then conor goes on a rant wanting his second belt.

conor is such a chicken.

never defended. such a bitch champ.

timestamped. he dodged that bullet like neo from the matrix. then he got fucked up by khabib. funny that.

damn there is just so much cringe to conor..

is conor bad at english because he left school at a young age?

wasnt he on the dole as a plumber at like 16-17 or something?
can anyone confirm the age conor left school?

this will be huge in understanding what level he studied 'english' at school.

Any one know?

I just watched the post fight interview on ufc 205 and Khabib is as fluent as shit with the english language and very easy to understand. Despite being gassed and exhausted after laying the beatdown on MJ Khabib is so understandable.

Then we have Conor come onto the mic after his win and I can barely understand the fella. Legit, what gives? He is so incoherent and really hard to process what he is saying.

What gives folks??

He's got better English than both the Diaz brothers.

If you have trouble processing Conor's english you might have autism (well..) or just very a inefficient top down processing ability. Could be something with your auditory perception. Your hearing might have declined and certain frequencies could be inaudible to you, frequencies that might differ from the two speakers. That's the theoretical point of view, the practical point of view is just that you're taking a new route to bash Conor.

If you have trouble processing Conor's english you might have autism (well..) or just very a inefficient top down processing ability. Could be something with your auditory perception. Your hearing might have declined and certain frequencies could be inaudible to you, frequencies that might differ from the two speakers. That's the theoretical point of view, the practical point of view is just that you're taking a new route to bash Conor.
You say this legitimately??

Conor talks like he don’t know English...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back