How does Khabib have better english which is more coherent than Conor?

Hang on for a minute whilst I have a break down......................

Obvs not you bro.

200w.gif
Lol..just taking the piss anyway mate.Im called a lot worse everyday:p

i like when joe asks conor what he will do next after being a 2 div champ, defend a belt and what not and then conor goes on a rant wanting his second belt.

conor is such a chicken.

never defended. such a bitch champ.

timestamped. he dodged that bullet like neo from the matrix. then he got fucked up by khabib. funny that.

damn there is just so much cringe to conor..

1349838572419_193408.png

He doesn't. You're obsessed.

As an American the English accent is annoying and yes there is such a thing as an English accent. There’s over 100 English accents and many distinct English accents are used in the UK from West Country to Gloucestershire to Nothern England. As someone who lives in England shouldn’t you know this?
Edit: Till has a scouse accent I could go on and on
Yeah but you as an American and me as a Canadian also have accents if talking too someone from England and since we both speak English it would technically be an English accent.

It's amusing to me when I work with someone with an accent people always say how they can't understand a word they say because of the accent but never seem to consider if you're listening to us through there ears they have just as much trouble understanding us because of our accent we don't even realize we have, lol. Languages are fucking weird!

Years ago, I was watching The World’s Strongest Man. They had competitors from all over, and all of them conducted interviews in English, and were perfectly understandable. Except one Welshman, they had to subtitle him. I think, for some people, it’s easier to pick up a different language than a different accent.

Connor is a showman...people watch his interviews for entertainment. Only a few guys that have man crushes listen to Khabib....that's nails on a chalkboard.

How does Khabib have better english which is more coherent than Conor?
Well Conor is pretty thick, isn't he? In case Americans don't know what thick means it means
'as thick as two planks.' Someone who is simple and unintelligent.

As for anyone saying, 'Conor isn't unintelligent look how rich he is.' Well i don't care, he's thick and a complete tosser, and speaking of tossing, i don't give a toss how much money he has, he's an unpleasant human being! [and i mean that in a very kind and caring way, of course.]

Back