How do you think Woodley vs Till is going to go

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

I think Tyron is going to KO Till when he gets too aggressive. I don't see Till walking Tyron down and smashing him at all

I think just the opposite. Till overwhelms Tyron with strikes. I see him being able to gauge the distance well enough to fend off most TD attempts from Woodley.

Till by TKO before the end of the 4th.

Till doing his over aggressive schtick and being ko'd brutally because he thinks
Size=power.

Woodley by another boring decision is the most probable outcome. He could easily outwrestle Till, but I doubt he changes anything from Wonderboy fights.

Till missed weight and the fight is cancelled altogether lol.

Hopefully similiar to how Woodley vs McDonald went. You have to use Woodley's circle out defence against him. Get his back against the cage and mesmerize him with hand movements. Then punch him hard in his racist face.

I see Till pressuring T-Wood against the cage with some smart striking, KOing him via wicked left and then sending a kiss to all his haters:

Last edited:
Wonderboy tweeted that he's the alternate if either fighter pulls out and it will be for the undisputed title. Can't believe the UFC would risk doing Woodley/Wonderboy again after the last snoozer, but there you have it!

Till is not a brawler. He's a very cerebral striker. He kept up with Wonderboy.

Till can KO Woodley early on with his relentless pressure striking...

Otherwise, Woodley can simply wait until Till gets tired and out hustle him to a TKO or decision.

Tough fight to call.

Part of me thinks Till will be able to swarm Woodley and take him out. Part of me thinks it looks almost exactly like Wonderboy fights. And part of me thinks Till will not be as calculated as Wonderboy and have his head punched into the tenth row for it.

Jeez I do not care. Everyone’s high on till now but he’s fighting in the wrong weight class and hasn’t really impressed me. Woodley is Woodley.

Woodley’s probably gonna get jabbed and be totally lost

Till will be at least four times his size in the cage... Woodley getting smashed. :eek:

Till is on a roll right now, and nobody wants Woodley to win. Till finishes it in the 4th.

3-4 years ago I would've gone with Tyron. The wrestling, power and experience. But now he's at an age where 'Father Time' may be beginning to catch up to him.

For me it comes down to Till's TD defence and how confident he'll be in pushing the pace of the fight. It (sadly) has the potential to look a lot like the Woodley/Wonderboy fights. I hope not.

Remember this?

<p data-redactor=" unselectable="on">
My mind is blown that he almost died making 178 and now they are making him cut you 175????
178? 175? literally wat? Hes gonna have to make 170 lol

Back