How do you think Woodley vs Till is going to go

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Like Rory Mac but Till may get the finish

I usually have a pretty strong guess how a fight is going to play out, but I have no idea how till vs woodley is going to go. My best guess is they will both be very tentative like the wonderboy fights. Woodley will fight not to lose so he gets Colby next, and till will be desperate not to get caught when Woodley explodes

Like Rory Mac but Till may get the finish
Rory is a complete fighter who can strike, wrestle and has good bjj. How will it be the same. I don't even know if Rory could beat Tyron in a rematch.

If it stays standing, Most likely Till, unless Tyron Catches him with a big shot, but i have a feeling tyron is going to try to dry hump him for 25 minutes which will be hard due to Tills Size.

Till showed us he's willing to take part in a staring contest in his fight against Wonderboy.

So maybe we'll see something along the lines of Woodley vs Wonderboy I & II or Till vs Wonderboy

Rory is a complete fighter who can strike, wrestle and has good bjj. How will it be the same. I don't even know if Rory could beat Tyron in a rematch.

Till is a fighter that cuts the octagon off very well, fights long and is able to pressure. These are the guys that gave Woodley problems and froze him, Rory did it and Wonderboy did it was well. The difference between Wonderyboy and Till is that Till wont be timid and will actually let his hands go.

Till is a fighter that cuts the octagon off very well, fights long and is able to pressure. These are the guys that gave Woodley problems and froze him, Rory did it and Wonderboy did it was well. The difference between Wonderyboy and Till is that Till wont be timid and will actually let his hands go.
But can he defend a takedown? Rory is above average everywhere the fight takes place.

Till stay cautious
Woodley stay cautious
My money for this PPV stay cautious.

But can he defend a takedown? Rory is above average everywhere the fight takes place.

That's the question....I am thinking he will do fine considering he's got really got distance control and is a long guy. And Woodley has never really been a aggressive wrestlers who chain wrestles, he usually times his shot and one at a time. I think TIll will be able to see it and sprawl well.

It's going to be boring. Both fighters will be too tentative to pull the trigger.

I see Till coming in aggressive, having some success and then getting 1 punch KO'd.

Darren Till is going to press forward the entire time and throw hard body kicks, leg kicks and 1-2s.

Unless Woodley can impose a wrestling gameplan, he is FUCKED.

Till is huge, and if he can get his TDD right then he is going to smash Woodley something bad.

I think that Darren finishes him in 1st. Till is stylistically horrible match-up for Woodley who likes to hang with his back against cage.

This fight stinks. Don't like either fighter, and has high potential to suck.

I hope the card is good.

Ive lost faith in my ability to call fights. Since I would say Woodley Im going to go ahead and say Till. Potentially just by relentless bad intent obliques. Tyrons gonna have to chase him down.

Watched a few interviews of Till lately and he seems to have an advanced understanding of the fight game. Matter of factly and honestly saying the men he figures will give him a hard time, including Tyron, suggests a very dangerous motherfucker. The mind is the most deadly weapon.

woodley-exposing-thompsons-inadequacy-to-lead-1.gif

This will be the "exciting part"
images

Tyrone is so afraid of Colby he’ll probably let himself get knocked out.

Dang Till looked huge next to Woodley at the press conference. But, after the Thompson fight, I don't if he has the killer instincts to use that to his advantage. Despite probably out weighing Wonder Boy by probably 20-25 pounds he was tentative and hardly threw any strikes at all. I think it was the lowest number of strikes ever in a 5 round bout.

I think Tyron is going to KO Till when he gets too aggressive. I don't see Till walking Tyron down and smashing him at all

I like Till but I didn't see much aggression against WB probably knowing the dangers, I expect we might see a cautious Gorilla again fearing a a td or a smashing overhand. Woodley gets it done by being far more well rounded...

Back