How do you think Woodley vs Till is going to go

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
If Till makes weight and it's a 5 rounder, Woodley KO/TKO in the 4th or 5th.
If Till misses weight and it's a 3 rounder, Woodley via decision.

Woodley by another boring decision is the most probable outcome. He could easily outwrestle Till, but I doubt he changes anything from Wonderboy fights.
This. Also remember how boring Till vs WB was.

Till gonna be drained from weight cut af, and Woodley gonna TKo him, also Wonderboy took Till down, Wonderboy...

I think Tyron is going to KO Till when he gets too aggressive. I don't see Till walking Tyron down and smashing him at all
First and foremost You dont have to agree and if you dont its fair Tyron is still a dangerous fighter he just hasnt show his will to WIN in his past few fights as much as hes shown his will to JUST NOT LOSE. Even Demian Maia who is a mediocre striker connected on Woodley with a few strikes which he cant afford to do with a Darren Till
I think Till will get the job done. Till will gain so much water weight back once he re-hydrates and eats a big lunch. Woodley has power that could KO a middleweight let alone a WW but Till is cutting from LHW. Sure many fighters cut "just as much" but there is a difference between cutting water, and fat. Woodley cuts form a natural walking weight close to Darren but his natural muscle mass and frame doesnt compare to Tills. Till has to cut water and fat as to Woodley has to cut mostly water. Woodley has natural muscle mass that could make him a MW and Till has a muscle mass that can still allow him to compete at LHW if he wanted. Till will be harder to KO than Woodleys last opponents and frankly I dont feel we will see the Till against Wonderboy. Woodley is in trouble here and its not because he doesnt have the skills he just has been doing a lot outside of the cage such as making an album, has a show, and doing UFC broadcast duties, as Till can train 24/7.

Woodley by another boring decision is the most probable outcome. He could easily outwrestle Till, but I doubt he changes anything from Wonderboy fights.
This. Also remember how boring Till vs WB was.

Woodley wins by dry-humping Till and then he cries racism during the press conference because the fans were booing. Luke Thomas later has a rant on his podcast about how racist white MMA fans are.

Woodley wins by dry-humping Till and then he cries racism because during the press conference because the fans were booing. Luke Thomas later has a rant on his podcast about how racist white MMA fans are.

How do you think Woodley vs Till is going to go?

To the death, I hope. Either way, the fans win ...

I think Woodley does not have the gas tank to ragdoll Till for the whole 5 rounds, and Till's pressure and striking are levels above Woodley's, so I'd say it's going to be either Woodley with a quick TD and Hulk Smash ground pound or either Till will score points the whole fight with a possible TKO in the later rounds. But with Woodley's power there's always danger... I guess it's a toss up and depends on how often if at all does Woodley decide to wrestle and if Till can stuff his TD and shrug him off

Back