How Do You Think Paulo Costa Will Bounce Back After Getting Beatdown and Cracked at UFC 253??

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is this the beginning of the end for Costa, or will this loss make him a better fighter?

We know Paulo is about to take an ass whooping at UFC 253. He already eats a lot of shots regularly and agaisnt Stylebender he's gonna get that chin checked and his face busted up even worse than his last two fights if he survives long enough.

After getting such a brutal beating from the skinny one, do you feel that Costa will lose his intimidation factor against future opponents??? Do you see people TKOing him more easily??? Do you believe he is the top guy and can remain number 2 after this fight?

Looking at Israel's last 3 opponents, Gastelum went on to shit the bed in his last 2 fights after the brutal beatdown Israel put on him. His last fight in particular, he tapped before it even started.

Rob bounced back pretty well against a tough opponent in Till but it doesn't appear that he's ready for a rematch anytime soon. This next matchup for him is a tough one.

Yoel Romero got his leg chewed up so bad that he had to pull out from his fight with Hall.....ok, ok I'm reaching there but let's just not talk about that fight.

Is this the beginning of the end for Costa or will this loss only make him better? Make your expert predictions sherbitches!!!

The fight hasn't happened so it's pretty presumptuous to say Costa will get beat down. Costa is a tough pressure fighter who's a power volume puncher, and works the body well. The Skinny one will have to fight a careful fight as well.

To answer your question, if Costa gets a beatdown the answer is more natural acai powder

I’m rooting for Izzy but not so fast man Costa is an absolute beast in his own right and he will no doubt bring the fight to our pink haired boy.

I’m rooting for Izzy but not so fast man Costa is an absolute beast in his own right and he will no doubt bring the fight to our pink haired boy.
Izzy shaved his hair in a recent interview so pink hair is no more

Adesanya will run around but eventually get caught and cracked dead by Paulo

As long as the fight is in the big Cage Izzy has a chance of running but IDK if Costa can catch him because Izzy can avoid his punches but i dont think he can avoid the body kick from Costa

lmao @ Izzy cracking anyone

He is way too wary of getting KTFO'd to risk it. The bobby knuckle fight is an exception cuz Bobby just rushed in recklessly

lmao @ Izzy cracking anyone

He is way too wary of getting KTFO'd to risk it. The bobby knuckle fight is an exception cuz Bobby just rushed in recklessly
I think Costa will do the same thing he is gonna come forward but he will be very careful in approaching Izzy

Hard to say. He fights like he thinks he's a terminator that can't be killed so that might change if he gets slept. Aside from the close fight with Romero his most impressive win is Hall who was 1-3 in his last 4 at the time.

Is this the beginning of the end for Costa, or will this loss make him a better fighter?

We know Paulo is about to take an ass whooping at UFC 253. He already eats a lot of shots regularly and agaisnt Stylebender he's gonna get that chin checked and his face busted up even worse than his last two fights if he survives long enough.

After getting such a brutal beating from the skinny one, do you feel that Costa will lose his intimidation factor against future opponents??? Do you see people TKOing him more easily??? Do you believe he is the top guy and can remain number 2 after this fight?

Looking at Israel's last 3 opponents, Gastelum went on to shit the bed in his last 2 fights after the brutal beatdown Israel put on him. His last fight in particular, he tapped before it even started.

Rob bounced back pretty well against a tough opponent in Till but it doesn't appear that he's ready for a rematch anytime soon. This next matchup for him is a tough one.

Yoel Romero got his leg chewed up so bad that he had to pull out from his fight with Hall.....ok, ok I'm reaching there but let's just not talk about that fight.

Is this the beginning of the end for Costa or will this loss only make him better? Make your expert predictions sherbitches!!!

Once he starts to fight top ranked guys back to back his losses will start to mount. He’ll be MW Kevin Lee

Hard to say. He fights like he thinks he's a terminator that can't be killed so that might change if he gets slept. Aside from the close fight with Romero his most impressive win is Hall who was 1-3 in his last 4 at the time.
I notice that Costa did not fought ranked guys except Hall and Romero where as Izzy most fights are against ranked guys except in his debut and against Vettori

no way he comes back after this fight.

costa is going to be so ashamed to show his face in the cage again. im thinking he may retire after getting whooped by izzy.

Back