How Do You Think Paulo Costa Will Bounce Back After Getting Beatdown and Cracked at UFC 253??

I notice that Costa did not fought ranked guys except Hall and Romero where as Izzy most fights are against ranked guys except in his debut and against Vettori
Yeah and Hall actually gave Costa a tough fight. He's had 5 fights in the UFC and besides Romero and Hall he has faced 2 cans and a fat post USADA Hendricks. Only person he's fought that was coming off of a win was Hall.

Last edited:
We know Paulo is about to take an ass whooping at UFC 253.
No we do not know that.
That is simply your prediction, and it's fine to make a prediction.

But do not state it as a fact.

he will destroy the skinny coward

izzy will have to jump sport again to BKFC after getting stiffened by another left hook from a brazillian with better striking

Costa should go up to 205 if he loses. His cardio will never be good enough to win a 5 round MW title fight

Hard to say. He fights like he thinks he's a terminator that can't be killed so that might change if he gets slept. Aside from the close fight with Romero his most impressive win is Hall who was 1-3 in his last 4 at the time.
For what it's worth Adesanya had a closer fight with Romero and took an L arguably

This will be a hard fight for both. Both of them are masters at their distance. Costa inside, Ade outside.

But, speculating Costa's mindset after a tough loss (the armchair way, the only way):

He has the jovial mind of a child. And the engine made for war. And he's Brazilian, where weaklings don't last long. With Wallid in his camp, in his corner, constantly in his ear. Mentoring Costa the hard way. Wallid knows how to get his fighters going.

So when all is said and done, when Costa retires, he'll be seen as one of the MW greats.

Costa should go up to 205 if he loses. His cardio will never be good enough to win a 5 round MW title fight
Costa should be fighting at LHW in his UFC debut i mean he is so huge for the division and i really dont know HOW is he cutting all that weight i think he is cutting almost 40 or 45 pounds to make 185 that is Crazy

This will be a hard fight for both. Both of them are masters at their distance. Costa inside, Ade outside.

But, speculating Costa's mindset after a tough loss (the armchair way, the only way):

He has the jovial mind of a child. And the engine made for war. And he's Brazilian, where weaklings don't last long. With Wallid in his camp, in his corner, constantly in his ear. Mentoring Costa the hard way. Wallid knows how to get his fighters going.

So when all is said and done, when Costa retires, he'll be seen as one of the MW greats.
If he beats Izzy then i dont see any one in the MW division that can stop him but there is 1 guy that can give him problems which is Jared

Reactions: MCS

Well said. I owe you a like.

There are still good fights for Costa at MW if he loses. Whittaker and Till are the two that come to mind.

Also, he can move up to LHW and challenge Reyes or Jan for the belt.

Is this the beginning of the end for Costa, or will this loss make him a better fighter?

We know Paulo is about to take an ass whooping at UFC 253. He already eats a lot of shots regularly and agaisnt Stylebender he's gonna get that chin checked and his face busted up even worse than his last two fights if he survives long enough.

After getting such a brutal beating from the skinny one, do you feel that Costa will lose his intimidation factor against future opponents??? Do you see people TKOing him more easily??? Do you believe he is the top guy and can remain number 2 after this fight?

Looking at Israel's last 3 opponents, Gastelum went on to shit the bed in his last 2 fights after the brutal beatdown Israel put on him. His last fight in particular, he tapped before it even started.

Rob bounced back pretty well against a tough opponent in Till but it doesn't appear that he's ready for a rematch anytime soon. This next matchup for him is a tough one.

Yoel Romero got his leg chewed up so bad that he had to pull out from his fight with Hall.....ok, ok I'm reaching there but let's just not talk about that fight.

Is this the beginning of the end for Costa or will this loss only make him better? Make your expert predictions sherbitches!!!
Threads like this never age well. Fight hasn't happened yet.

We probably will see him as long as he's winning but let's be honest the guy isn't exactly the most active guy and that's during his come up. Once he figures out he can make money doing other things and he won't ever be champ plus training and injuries I doubt it won't be long before he's a memory.

He'll probably do well because i think he is one of the top MWs today but i think any good striker can beat him. Hall was jabbing him up well until Costa hit him with the low blows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back