How Do You Think Paulo Costa Will Bounce Back After Getting Beatdown and Cracked at UFC 253??

Is this the beginning of the end for Costa, or will this loss make him a better fighter?

We know Paulo is about to take an ass whooping at UFC 253. He already eats a lot of shots regularly and agaisnt Stylebender he's gonna get that chin checked and his face busted up even worse than his last two fights if he survives long enough.

After getting such a brutal beating from the skinny one, do you feel that Costa will lose his intimidation factor against future opponents??? Do you see people TKOing him more easily??? Do you believe he is the top guy and can remain number 2 after this fight?

Looking at Israel's last 3 opponents, Gastelum went on to shit the bed in his last 2 fights after the brutal beatdown Israel put on him. His last fight in particular, he tapped before it even started.

Rob bounced back pretty well against a tough opponent in Till but it doesn't appear that he's ready for a rematch anytime soon. This next matchup for him is a tough one.

Yoel Romero got his leg chewed up so bad that he had to pull out from his fight with Hall.....ok, ok I'm reaching there but let's just not talk about that fight.

Is this the beginning of the end for Costa or will this loss only make him better? Make your expert predictions sherbitches!!!
Answer the question bitches

This will be a hard fight for both. Both of them are masters at their distance. Costa inside, Ade outside.

But, speculating Costa's mindset after a tough loss (the armchair way, the only way):

He has the jovial mind of a child. And the engine made for war. And he's Brazilian, where weaklings don't last long. With Wallid in his camp, in his corner, constantly in his ear. Mentoring Costa the hard way. Wallid knows how to get his fighters going.

So when all is said and done, when Costa retires, he'll be seen as one of the MW greats.
I hope you turn out to be right

I think he will be just fine.
He seems to have a great support group, a long term relationship with a girl who takes good care of him and seems all around a nice guy. He will keep making money as a top 10 MW and retire to be Arona 2.0.

I'm more intrigued about how Adesanya is going to bounce back from his terrible gyno.

He fucking better come back better. Otherwise what's the point. Did he seriously think he was going to be the first MMA fighter ever that truly challenges themselves at the highest level and go undefeated. He's good but not that good

Costa lost me as a fan. That was probably the worst effort I've ever seen in a title fight

After Ngannou lost to Stipe, he went on tear and is now next for a title shot. Costa will have to do the same by taking everyone’s head off. I believe he will win his next 3-4 fights convincingly.

Depends on the matchup. I don't think he would do well vs Cannonier, Till or Whittaker.

I agree with most of what you said and also picked Izzy to beat this hypejob. Only person Costa beat that was coming off of a win was Hall and he was 1-3 in his last 4. I kind of disagree with the Whittaker thing though, I definitely think he's ready for a rematch as long as he doesn't dive in recklessly again. If Whittaker doesn't take any stupid risks I'd say that fight is a coin toss.

I think Costa should fight Romero again, because why not?
Also would like to see Cannonier vs Adesanya and Hermanson vs Whitaker.

Costa took Homeros brilliant gameplan to get pieced up at range, except he engaged more and decided overextended sloppy hooks would be the kill switch. It absolute was, terrible performance and gameplan by Costa.

I’m hoping that he’s open to seeking additional coaching to help him with his inability to switch stances, check leg kicks, and make adjustments. Honestly I think it’s time for him to shed a little muscle, it would improve his speed and gas tank.

Back