How do you think Cains money situation is?

There's no way in hell he didn't make money. Cain clocked in over 1200 days (wiki?) as champion with only 2 title defenses. What else did Cain do the other 1000 days he didn't fight?

Yeah I guess he's doing OK. I didn't know about all the sponsorships and commercials. But obviously fighting is his biggest money maker. Which he doesn't fight enough.

It's probably about
img2422.jpg

Even if his career were to end today, I see no reason he couldn't open a successful gym and train fighters and still make a good living.

He could teach fighters how to get injured during training so they don't have to fight as often.

Even if his career were to end today, I see no reason he couldn't open a successful gym and train fighters and still make a good living.
His body could be so beat that he can't even train others. Then he has to find a new career. And the guy can barely put a sentence together. He really could have a rough future.

You don't think the richest in the world want to be richer then the next guy? Of course they do. Thats what greed is.
Like i said, weak minded individuals. It dosent matter if ur rich or poor.

My guess would be around 450k sitting in the bank. No more than that.

Well with past sponsorships like Affliction and current ones like Monster and Hayabusa plus even more promotional opportunities I'm sure he's got more than enough.

Something tells me that not too much of Jon's money ends up in a bank. Unless by "bank" you mean the combination lock safe in his dealer's bedroom

Something tells me that not too much of Jon's money ends up in a bank. Unless by "bank" you mean the combination lock safe in his dealer's bedroom
so witty and original.

I have to work two jobs...(thanks college education)...I am sure he is doing alright.

Loaded with Cainadian dollars

TinoSpezza said:
With his house completely paid off, at least?

Yeah, I'm sure the Brock fight paid for his house, and maybe a car or 2.

Back