How do you think Cains money situation is?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'd like to say he has a few million in the bank like Jon Jones but he simply wasn't nearly as active as Jones and didn't spend enough time on top like Jones or an Anderson Silva or GSP.

I think this fight with Werdum was very important to him. He knew he was injured but still tried going through with it.

Now I'm not saying he's poor. But i highly doubt he has like 6 or 7 million in the bank. If he has accumulated that much and is sitting on a nice nest egg. He should consider retirement and training future fighters full time. Because I dont see another pay day for Cain for another year. The UFC has been burned by Cain one too many times. Really trying to push him as the face of MMA in Mexico. Out of 5 scheduled fights with Werdum he shows up once.

Compulsory: tree-fiddy.

Actual: doubt he has very much of a nest egg.

That's what I think. I mean I'm sure he has like 6 figures saved up. Or maybe even a million or 2. But I find it hard to believe if he has any more.

That's what I think. I mean I'm sure he has like 6 figures saved up. Or maybe even a million or 2. But I find it hard to believe if he has any more.
And he has a long life ahead of him with dwindling earning potential. :(

Couple Pesos short of tres fitty

Who the fuck cares what another man has in his bank account!?!?!?

He's not feeding you or your family...

Worry about your own bank account -> that's what really matters!

If he was smart he would have invested the money he made in businesses/property.

So probably broke af right now :(

Who the fuck cares what another man has in his bank account!?!?!?

He's not feeding you or your family...

Worry about your own bank account -> that's what really matters!
Exactly, only insecure and weak minded individuals worry about the next mans pockets.

AKA made more off him then he ever saved up

Exactly, only insecure and weak minded individuals worry about the next mans pockets.
You don't think the richest in the world want to be richer then the next guy? Of course they do. Thats what greed is.

Already used it to make huevos rancheros...

002brocklesnar.0.0.jpg

I'd like to say he has a few million in the bank like Jon Jones but he simply wasn't nearly as active as Jones and didn't spend enough time on top like Jones or an Anderson Silva or GSP.

I think this fight with Werdum was very important to him. He knew he was injured but still tried going through with it.

Now I'm not saying he's poor. But i highly doubt he has like 6 or 7 million in the bank. If he has accumulated that much and is sitting on a nice nest egg. He should consider retirement and training future fighters full time. Because I dont see another pay day for Cain for another year. The UFC has been burned by Cain one too many times. Really trying to push him as the face of MMA in Mexico. Out of 5 scheduled fights with Werdum he shows up once.
I think he has some sponsorship money still trickling in, royalties from EA sports, T-shirt sales , reebock full kits, AKA, and maybe other gigs and special guest appearances outside the UFC.

If he invested wisely, he should be ok.. and from what I have observed, he doesn't seem to be the type that splurges. If his wife is working as well, then they might be ok.. but he stays in Cali and cali is expensive !

He hasnt been active enough to not be worried about it.

I'm sure he's doing ok, though he would be doing much better if he wasn't injured all the damn time. He's got sponsorships and stuff where he makes money outside of fighting. If you follow him at all he has some tequila sponsorships he posts on his IG and he's also sponsored by Harley, he's in the commercials during the fights on tv.

Even if his career were to end today, I see no reason he couldn't open a successful gym and train fighters and still make a good living.

Back