how do you like your potatoes?

Mashed with roasted garlic, green onions, and black pepper.

Very close second is definitely french fries covered in cheese, bacon, and sour cream.

But like everyone else in this thread, I usually like potatoes in all forms. Only potato dish I despise and dont eat is potato salad.

What's the ingredients? Look too much like the potato salad I was eating my entire life at home, lol.

2008_03_06-Kewpie.jpg

The key ingredient is the Kewpie mayonnaise. You can probably find this in a Japanese supermarket in Brazil.

As long.as its.cooked.i could care less

Diced with skin on, then lightly boiled, then lightly pan-fried, and coarsely mashed with a bit of fresh cracked pepper, fresh green onion, and goat-cheese feta. Prefer yams to potatoes.

So pretentious.

perogies%2Bnew.jpg

Really, there's about a million different ways I like my taters. But all time favourite, probably ^^^^^^^

As long.as its.cooked.i could care less
so you DO care to some degree but you could care less. How much less? If you actually care why even mention it at all then?
:icon_conf

I don't think there is any possible way to prepare potatoes that i don't like.

Boiled,mashed,sweet,or fried.ummm umm.

Hashed in the morning, french fried in the mid day, mashed at night.

Mixed with sugar, yeast, water. Then fermented and distilled .....

Seriously, I like steak fries with seafood cocktail sauce, mashed potatoes, hash browns, scalloped, baked with sour cream and butter.

Yam > Potatoes

Yam%20Fries.jpg

Those aren't yams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(vegetable)

Although the sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) has also been referred to as a yam in parts of the United States and Canada, it is not part of the family Dioscoreaceae, rather it is in the Morningglory family Convolvulaceae.

And while sweet potato fries are delicious, I imagine sweet potato perogies would be gross. This makes sweet potatoes a therefore inferior tuber.

Depends on what i'm eating it with.

red russets strung together and shoved in my ass one by one.

Back