How do you drink your coffee?

I've never tried coffee. Am I missing out on anything?

Um, yes

062d1cad6712fe799d9eb391c429771c.jpg

Stevia has an odd taste when added to a few things, but works really well with coffee/tea for me.

Use a french press because it makes a good amount. Brewing a whole pot was just insane so I gave away my machine to a buddy.

Don't add it to things then, just snort it like Dan Quinn

hqdefault.jpg

O_O. ive never had that before. sounds disgusting and delicious at the same time. gonna have to give it a try lol.

Some people add butter to their coffee. It gives it a slightly creamier texture.

Usually get some sort of sweet iced coffee if out, like iced caramel macchiato or something. Have an espresso machine at home.

I just can't do the coffee thing. I get mad coffee jitters. It feels like ants are crawling through my veins. I'm a hot chocolate fiend. I use Bailey's Red Velvet Cupcake Coffee Creamer to add to my hot chocolate. It helps even out the "This was a powder 5 minutes ago" taste.

Black. Not about being macho, I know it would taste better with sugar but I don't want to become dependent on the sugar.

Bialetti stainless steel one, the one that makes around 10-12 cups, which translates to 2 big mugs.

Which one do you have?
gahhh i want that. i had the bialetti aluminum, and then i got an off brand stainless 4cup. It seems like its only a thin stainless coating and not full construction as I can see some material change in the bottom reservoir. i thinnk if ill ever have to buy a new one, ill go with the bialetti stainless (either kitty or venus) 6 cup since they claim full stainless construction. like 40$ tho =/

Cream and sugar like a gentlemen.

Savages and the poor take it black.

I store leftover coffee in the fridge to make iced coffee.

Black. The way the gods intended it.

Back