How do you drink your coffee?

I don't drink coffee anymore but when I did, I'd drink it black.

Like my women. Hot and on my crotch while driving, and easily attainable on any street corner for a couple of bucks.

Best possible answer. Nearly spit up my coffee.

Good call, I don't. I use an aeropress so it's like an espresso concentration.
how do you cold brew with an aeropress? the idea with cold brews is that you use room temp/cold water but with an extraction time on the order of hours/days. do you leave water, grinds, and your aeropress in the fridge without pushing through the filter or something?

how do you cold brew with an aeropress? the idea with cold brews is that you use room temp/cold water but with an extraction time on the order of hours/days. do you leave water, grinds, and your aeropress in the fridge without pushing through the filter or something?

Just leave it in a glass with shrink wrap over it, then transfer to press for pressing.. I'm still getting the grade of grinds, amount and time down. Think I prefer a coarser grind over a shortish time, like 10hrs with a 1:6 ratio.

Just leave it in a glass with shrink wrap over it, then transfer to press for pressing.. I'm still getting the grade of grinds, amount and time down. Think I prefer a coarser grind over a shortish time, like 10hrs with a 1:6 ratio.
hmm interesting. i cant imagine pushing through an aeropress will affect the product very much after a cold brew extraction (other than just being a way to filter out your ginds), but I guess in theory it could extract a little more.

No shame to my game...I like my coffee like I like my women...light-skineed and sweet. Matter of fact, my coffee usually does look like my girlfriend who looks like a halfie.

I feel.sorry for people who like plain black coffee - clearly not superior supertasters
That's the only way to really taste the coffee, otherwise you're just masking it with all the extra stuff.

That's the only way to really taste the coffee, otherwise you're just masking it with all the extra stuff.

Only if your taste buds cannot sense most of the bitterness like us supertasters can. Your inferior taste abilities are masking the true taste

do you eat your steak with no salt no pepper?

fats dont mask flavor in coffee, though it does change it and generally, id say for the better. the coffee i make with milk is way more concentrated than any drip brew could possibly make in the first place, even after the addition of milk. drip brewed coffee is just dirty water.

Extra light, Extra sweet.

Only if your taste buds cannot sense most of the bitterness like us supertasters can. Your inferior taste abilities are masking the true taste
I think you're just diluting it. The bitterness is the best part!

do you eat your steak with no salt no pepper?

fats dont mask flavor in coffee, though it does change it and generally, id say for the better. the coffee i make with milk is way more concentrated than any drip brew could possibly make in the first place, even after the addition of milk. drip brewed coffee is just dirty water.
Steak and coffee are totally different. Black coffee>sweet, dairy laden syrup drink

I have my coffee black, like every other heterosexual man.

Steak and coffee are totally different.

of course theyre different. but if you cant see the direct parallels to adding something to your product of interest (coffee, steak) that alters its taste (sweetness, saltiness) and flavor (creaminess/mouthfeel, pungency/black pepper flavor) to enhance the product, then i dont know what else to say to you.

Black coffee>sweet, dairy laden syrup drink
to you. i dont know why subjectivity is so hard to understand.

Back