How do you drink your coffee?

I do that in the summer.

Started drinking iced coffee when I lived in Japan. This was my favorite. @HelloJapan @irish_thug @Zer

41J1ODv7BWL.jpg

gahhh i want that. i had the bialetti aluminum, and then i got an off brand stainless 4cup. It seems like its only a thin stainless coating and not full construction as I can see some material change in the bottom reservoir. i thinnk if ill ever have to buy a new one, ill go with the bialetti stainless (either kitty or venus) 6 cup since they claim full stainless construction. like 40$ tho =/

I believe I have the Venus, the only issue is that the stainless bialetti is made in China, only the aluminum one is made in Italy. I don't want to risk Alzheimer, so I believe the extra cost is worth it.

There's another brand called vev vigano (sp?), it's stainless and made in Italy, worth a couple of more bucks, but it's a once in a lifetime purchase.

I believe I have the Venus, the only issue is that the stainless bialetti is made in China, only the aluminum one is made in Italy. I don't want to risk Alzheimer, so I believe the extra cost is worth it.

There's another brand called vev vigano (sp?), it's stainless and made in Italy, worth a couple of more bucks, but it's a once in a lifetime purchase.
meh i dont really mind if the stainless steel is from china so ill save the dough :D the other thing is too, so far i've owned maybe 4 different pots from different brands and regardless of the material, each just makes a different tasting coffee. id be bummed if i preferred the coffee from a <20$ pot to one that i spent 160$ on or something!

Back