Opinion how do i know if im a republican or a democrat?

babyjay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Explain like im 5 years old. Im not political savvy. I watch the news, and youtube clips without really understanding whats going on. The dribble and bashing on both sides makes me change the channel. In understanding politics, i think at the very least i should know where i stand. Mind you the most i watched in regards to politics was the daily show with jon stewart. So i thought i was left. Then i began watching ben shapiro and candace owens and their statements make sense as well. How do i know if im left right or neutral?
- im all about economy and jobs
- i believe in capitalism
- i believe in free speech
- i believe in owning guns
- i believe in the death penalty

Does this alone, show which side im on?

Explain like im 5 years old. Im not political savvy. I watch the news, and youtube clips without really understanding whats going on. The dribble and bashing on both sides makes me change the channel. In understanding politics, i think at the very least i should know where i stand. Mind you the most i watched in regards to politics was the daily show with jon stewart. So i thought i was left. Then i began watching ben shapiro and candace owens and their statements make sense as well. How do i know if im left right or neutral?

If you are being serious about the things you believe in or care about, most Republicans will be closer to your beliefs than most Democrats. Especially the guns and free speech tenet.

The right takes responsibility for their own life:

My health
My wealth
My life = My responsibility

The left believes everything is the presidents / governments fault or responsibility.

The right believes in smaller local government. The left wants tyranny. Big daddy government is what the left wants.

The right believes in equality. The left will have minorities and women believe they are victims of white supremacists and systemic racism even in the least racist society the world has ever seen. So they make laws that say a black man can make a lower score than a white man or Asian to get into the same college because they're an inferior race.

The right is open to new ideas from the left but believe it should be introduced though one state first in case it doesn't work, it's contained in that one state. The left wants every new idea done at the federal level and when it doesn't work it fucks over the entire country.

The left is pretty much everything that's right is wrong and everything that's wrong is right. God is evil, traditional values are oppressive and evil, men are trash. To the left, LGBT is good, thugs and criminals are angels, kids are sexualized, women can do anything a man can do and better.

Left has a hive mentality and can't think for themselves. Everything the orange man says is bad. Anything anyone from the says is wrong even if they agree with it.

TLDR: right wingers are yesterday's liberals trying to conserve values. They've been around for a while and aren't nearly as loud as the left because they're more mature and have jobs.

Left is a necessary evil that can bring good changes but these extremist have gone too far. Give them an inch and they take a mile. They're soyboys and feminists that worship black criminals. They usually have time to protest because they have no job.

You are approached by an individual with a penis, I ask you what gender are they.

If your answer is a man, there’s a 96% chance you’re a Republican.

If you have the name of a wild bird in your user name, you are more than likely a Republican, or at least a Conservative.
*signed: Grave Hawk

1. The mainstream left policy preferences for increasing growth and jobs is in line with the bounds of consensus in the field. The mainstream right pushes quackery on those issues.
2. Capitalism is a consensus position for both parties, though both parties have subfactions that oppose it in different directions.
3. Free speech is a liberal view that Republicans increasingly reject.
4. Republicans are more pro-gun, though there's a mix on the issue among Democrats.
5. Republicans are more pro-death penalty.

The way the post is constructed overall suggests that Republican propaganda is more effective with you and you probably identify more with them in terms of identity.

Don’t watch the news.
Think for yourself.

Back