Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion how do i know if im a republican or a democrat?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by babyjay, Sep 13, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. babyjay Green Belt

Explain like im 5 years old. Im not political savvy. I watch the news, and youtube clips without really understanding whats going on. The dribble and bashing on both sides makes me change the channel. In understanding politics, i think at the very least i should know where i stand. Mind you the most i watched in regards to politics was the daily show with jon stewart. So i thought i was left. Then i began watching ben shapiro and candace owens and their statements make sense as well. How do i know if im left right or neutral?
    - im all about economy and jobs
    - i believe in capitalism
    - i believe in free speech
    - i believe in owning guns
    - i believe in the death penalty

Does this alone, show which side im on?

2. Grave Buster ******WTF Belt****** Platinum Member

If you're 5 years old, I ain't talking to you.
    Get away from me, kid.

3. Social Distance Warrior Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

4. fedoriswar37 Brown Belt

Do you take responsibility for your actions? If answered yes, your neither. If answered no, your both. Hope that answers your question and good luck.

5. blaseblah Steel Belt

You shouldn't have loyalty to a party. Look at the policies of the candidates and make your choice based on who aligns closest to you.

6. babyjay Green Belt

Im all for the cops and fund the police. I take responsibility for my own actions and the course of my future. I own two businesses.

** why did you edit?

7. tonni 2019 Snitch of the Year

Not, necessarily, but, probably.

Higus and Chinballs like this.
  8. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist

^^^ Well THIS guy isn't a democrat.

Pinyin, kiley_sean, JP557CU and 15 others like this.
  9. bobStash Robert may be your step-mom's brother in law

If you are being serious about the things you believe in or care about, most Republicans will be closer to your beliefs than most Democrats. Especially the guns and free speech tenet.

10. Yehudim Green Belt

Do you enjoy watching your wife get slammed by men? If so, you’re a Democrat.

11. Sickness1 Blue Belt

WoW

12. Yehudim Green Belt

My only regret is that it is all so true.

13. SHAZAM Brown Belt

The right takes responsibility for their own life:

My health
    My wealth
    My life = My responsibility

The left believes everything is the presidents / governments fault or responsibility.

The right believes in smaller local government. The left wants tyranny. Big daddy government is what the left wants.

The right believes in equality. The left will have minorities and women believe they are victims of white supremacists and systemic racism even in the least racist society the world has ever seen. So they make laws that say a black man can make a lower score than a white man or Asian to get into the same college because they're an inferior race.

The right is open to new ideas from the left but believe it should be introduced though one state first in case it doesn't work, it's contained in that one state. The left wants every new idea done at the federal level and when it doesn't work it fucks over the entire country.

The left is pretty much everything that's right is wrong and everything that's wrong is right. God is evil, traditional values are oppressive and evil, men are trash. To the left, LGBT is good, thugs and criminals are angels, kids are sexualized, women can do anything a man can do and better.

Left has a hive mentality and can't think for themselves. Everything the orange man says is bad. Anything anyone from the says is wrong even if they agree with it.

TLDR: right wingers are yesterday's liberals trying to conserve values. They've been around for a while and aren't nearly as loud as the left because they're more mature and have jobs.

Left is a necessary evil that can bring good changes but these extremist have gone too far. Give them an inch and they take a mile. They're soyboys and feminists that worship black criminals. They usually have time to protest because they have no job.

14. bobgeese Gold Belt

You are approached by an individual with a penis, I ask you what gender are they.

If your answer is a man, there’s a 96% chance you’re a Republican.

Pinyin, Gilday, boyer and 6 others like this.
  15. Grave Buster ******WTF Belt****** Platinum Member

If you have the name of a wild bird in your user name, you are more than likely a Republican, or at least a Conservative.
    *signed: Grave Hawk

BFoe and Clippy like this.
  16. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

1. The mainstream left policy preferences for increasing growth and jobs is in line with the bounds of consensus in the field. The mainstream right pushes quackery on those issues.
    2. Capitalism is a consensus position for both parties, though both parties have subfactions that oppose it in different directions.
    3. Free speech is a liberal view that Republicans increasingly reject.
    4. Republicans are more pro-gun, though there's a mix on the issue among Democrats.
    5. Republicans are more pro-death penalty.

The way the post is constructed overall suggests that Republican propaganda is more effective with you and you probably identify more with them in terms of identity.

17. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

If you say "why are you waving your dick around to a 5-year-old?" and call the cops, you're probably a Democrat.

18. Sickness1 Blue Belt

Don't listen to Jack he doesn't know anything

19. WTF2008 Black Belt

Don’t watch the news.
    Think for yourself.

20. bobgeese Gold Belt

<TrumpWrong1>

Democrats would choose to defund the police, and vote the penis wielding individual in as mayor.

Pinyin, boyer, lilelvis and 3 others like this.