Opinion how do i know if im a republican or a democrat?

Small fed govnt, yes they are. Im not writing pages to the op. This is an internet forum. If he wants to take a government class then he'll get more. And you dont think special interest controls the left?
Listen man, you claimed both parties are corrupt and I asked you to explain why Dems are. You can do that or not, I don't give a shit and I'm not asking for "pages". If you don't want to back up your claims and have a conversation like adults that's fine, but don't punt and ask me questions.

Different times ask for different political directions.
Right now, we need a centrist party in America.

Listen man, you claimed both parties are corrupt and I asked you to explain why Dems are. You can do that or not, I don't give a shit and I'm not asking for "pages". If you don't want to back up your claims and have a conversation like adults that's fine, but don't punt and ask me questions.
Take your midol and stop getting so emotional. Youre 40 years old and have been into politocs for a while and you dont think special interests have thier hands all over both parties. Youre already a fool and im not doing the research for you. I have nothing to gain by wasting my time on you. Lost cause lol

Take your midol and stop getting so emotional. Youre 40 years old and have been into politocs for a while and you dont think special interests have thier hands all over both parties. Youre already a fool and im not doing the research for you. I have nothing to gain by wasting my time on you. Lost cause lol
Another turd added to the ignore list!

Back