• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you score the fight?

I agree that that is true.

BUT YOUR SCORE IS INSANE
My score was correct. 115/111 was one of the official scores. You can't give me shit because I got it right.

People who wanted Fury to win. You've been around this forum long enough to recognize these post fight tantrums.
I honestly don't understand how someone could score it 115-111 to Wilder. So I'm with them on this occasion. I'm intrigued as to your round by round scoring as I saw you also had it 115-111 to Wilder.

Its in the first post brah. And i hail from fishandchips England
You had it potentially as wide as 114/112 Willder according to your post. 1 point away from my score.
{<huh}

I honestly don't understand how someone could score it 115-111 to Wilder. So I'm with them on this occasion. I'm intrigued as to your round by round scoring as I saw you also had it 115-111 to Wilder.
Don't recall every round. Had it 38-38 after 4.

My score was in line with the judges. What was your score and which part of the UK do you hail from?

Im from Norway and i agree with the vast majority giving Wilder two 10-8s and one 10-9 . Fury outboxed Wilder the entire fight

My score was in line with the judges. What was your score and which part of the UK do you hail from?

Lol, that's not a good thing, the judges are getting trashed for their score cards. 115-111 for Fury makes sense, 115-111 for Wilder is idiotic.

Don't recall every round. Had it 38-38 after 4.
Interesting. I had it 39-37 after 4. I would have thought the early rounds where not much action happened would have been where there were major differences in scoring. I thought the later rounds were more clear-cut in terms of who won them, but it appears not. You must have had some stupid scoring in the later rounds.

Last edited:
It needs to be kept in mind that:

1) There is an agreed upon rule for how a winner/loser/tie is determined.

2) That system does NOT factor in "who was closest to finishing/being finished"
(And to be clear I am not saying that this makes 10 point must a perfect system by any means, but those are the rules these men agreed to fight under)

3) scoring should not have been affected by who anyone (judges included) wants to win.

If you care I scored it for Fury but felt that several rounds were close enough to go either way. I think it would require giving nearly all the swing rounds to Wilder, which I find hard to agree with unless the scorer is biased (but that could be a relfection of me so who knows).

I was very happy to have watched a great fight and applaud both men for their performances, heart, determination, class and skill.

Im from Norway and i agree with the vast majority giving Wilder two 10-8s and one 10-9 . Fury outboxed Wilder the entire fight
I actually don't disagree that Fury outboxed him for most of the fight. Fury did very well. Take away the 2 KD rounds and I'd likely have Fury the winner.
That said, there were several close early and mid rounds. You don't have to add too many of them in the Wilder column to arrive at a score of a draw or for Wilder.

2) That system does NOT factor in "who was closest to finishing/being finished"
(And to be clear I am not saying that this makes 10 point must a perfect system by any means, but those are the rules these men agreed to fight under)

Are you talking about the judges here ?
Thats true and not true at the same time. There are 4 scoring criteria and when one guy isn't clearly separating himself from the other with punches landed, then it gets troubling. One judge sees a slickster running or "avoiding the fight." The next judge thinks he's outboxing his opponent. One judge sees the guy coming forward and throwing as the effective aggressor, one judge prefers the defense and ring generalship of the guy who is counter punching.

Judges have styles they prefer, just like fans do.

Fans seem to not understand that anymore. They don't seem to understand that a split decision is perfectly logical, in many cases.

My score was correct. 115/111 was one of the official scores. You can't give me shit because I got it right.

You seem to take pride in holding a contrarian view in most high profile fights, and turn up very wacky scorecards. Although this does line up with one of the judge's scorecards a good portion of the time, which you are eager to point out, if you look at your rbr scores that you post and the official cards you'll see a huge discrepancy- almost all your rounds are different than what that judge sees. I remember it happening in this fight, Canelo-GGG fights, Pac-Bradley fights because you were so adamant about them. But it's not too hard to line up with at least one of these judges in these types of fights with limited scoring options. Yet reaching the same scorecard but scoring the majority of rounds differently is not something that is very right imo.

Go back in the pbp thread and look at your rounds and compare them to Rochin's to see what I mean..

Wilder had 2 rounds 10-8's and maybe if you want to be extra generous you give him another 10-9 and that's it nothing more.

Fury had 9 or even 10 rounds he won the fight fallowing the boxing rules ans scoring.

Corruption all the way and most are content cause they have the option to make more money.. the end.

115/111 Wilder.

Theres like 40 threads on this topic.

Every single time I come in the boxing section I cringe at your scores.

Are you trolling or just don't know what you are seeing ? how is that even possible.. from '05 here with 100k posts. It's embarrassing really.

200.gif

I watched the fight 3 times. Scored it every time.... Live, replayed once last night... And once just now.

I keep getting the same score 115-111 Tyson Fury

Wilder gets two 10-8 rounds (rd 9 and rd 12) and I gave Wilder round 7.
You can make the argument for round 1 also.

But either way its either 115-111 or 114-112 for Tyson Fury.. .

THOUGH Round 6 was super close as well as round 8.
I gave him round 7 too and was told by some that I was watching a different fight. (I gave 1-6 to Fury)

and yeah I got 114-112 but only watched it the one time

I think @Seano is delusional and it's his internet access time in the Looney house. and that what he did really watch was 2 turds in a bowl fighting over who's going to stay afloat, the knockdowns in Seanos mind are the turds being flushed by his involuntary twitch of his hand on the flusher

Be careful though. Making him face reality could end up hurting him and we want to help seano on his road to recovery.

God's speed, friends.

Every single time I come in the boxing section I cringe at your scores.

Are you trolling or just don't know what you are seeing ? how is that even possible.. from '05 here with 100k posts. It's embarrassing really.

200.gif

I think @Seano is delusional and it's his internet access time in the Looney house. and that what he did really watch was 2 turds in a bowl fighting over who's going to stay afloat, the knockdowns in Seanos mind are the turds being flushed by his involuntary twitch of his hand on the flusher

Be careful though. Making him face reality could end up hurting him and we want to help seano on his road to recovery.

God's speed, friends.
is he worse than @GolovkinGOAT though?

Back