How did Sakai win this?!

Just looked at the judges scorecards from last night.

Scoreboard had the Warriors - Clippers game 129-110 with GSW winning.
Judges had it 140-99 Clippers got that W.

Arlovski is getting robed in every fight.

UFC has decided to hype others HWs using Arlovski.

{<huh}

Why is this decision controversial? I'm saying that as someone who likes Andrei. Arlovski clearly won the 1st, Sakai clearly won the 3rd, 2nd round was close, and Sakai won by split decision. <Fedor23>

{<huh}

Why is this decision controversial? I'm saying that as someone who likes Andrei. Arlovski clearly won the 1st, Sakai clearly won the 3rd, 2nd round was close, and Sakai won by split decision. <Fedor23>
Exactly. A lot of overreactions for what was a particularly bad and uneventful fight and a SD.

Decision was questionable, not ridiculous

Just got a 5 fight parlay busted by that bullshit. He would've been my 4th W, needing only Jacare.

Exactly. A lot of overreactions for what was a particularly bad and uneventful fight and a SD.

Decision was questionable, not ridiculous
no it's ridiculous when not a single media member gave Sakai the nod and 90% of viewers didn't either, but 67% of judges did. It's absurd.

no it's ridiculous when not a single media member gave Sakai the nod and 90% of viewers didn't either, but 67% of judges did. It's absurd.
The judges were also there, that counts for something. Arlovski clearly won R1 and Sakai clearly won R3.

The second round was the difference maker and giving it to Sakai is not ridiculous

Fightmetric stats confirmed for me that Sakai didn't win a single round in that fight.

The judges were also there, that counts for something. Arlovski clearly won R1 and Sakai clearly won R3.

The second round was the difference maker and giving it to Sakai is not ridiculous
i bet if the judges gave barboza the nod in the khabib fight you'd agree with them. you make me sick.

Chris Lee and Troy Wincapaw NEED to be fired.

i bet if the judges gave barboza the nod in the khabib fight you'd agree with them. you make me sick.

Chris Lee and Troy Wincapaw NEED to be fired.
Laughable, and I mean laughable to compare this to any Khabib fight

Arlovski did NOTHING significant, zero, every round was close

He won the significant strikes in literally every round.

Not a single media member gave Sakai the nod.
Look at every twitter thread, sherdog thread, whatever, none of the viewers support this garbage.

Only you and the two judges Chris Lee and Troy Wincapaw. Troy Wincapaw has judged four fights in the last 4 years. He's garbage. Chris Lee is also garbage. They NEED to be fired. You're just pandering because "m-m-m-muh respect for authority"

The betting line for Arlovski did a complete 180 towards the end of that fight. Because all the bookies and the people betting on it were so confident that Arlovski was going to win.

People were literally so confident towards the end that they put money on it.

Every single piece of evidence suggests that the judges suck.

I watched first two rounds, missed third came back expecting arlovski win.

I'm like wtf

He won the significant strikes in literally every round.

Not a single media member gave Sakai the nod.
Look at every twitter thread, sherdog thread, whatever, none of the viewers support this garbage.

Only you and the two judges Chris Lee and Troy Wincapaw. Troy Wincapaw has judged four fights in the last 4 years. He's garbage. Chris Lee is also garbage. They NEED to be fired. You're just pandering because "m-m-m-muh respect for authority"

My first post ITT said I thought Arlovski won, genius

But the fight sucked, at this point both fighters suck and it was a close fight, could've went either way. Rounds a
1 and 3 were clear for each guy, second was a toss up. End of story.

My first post ITT said I thought Arlovski won, genius

But the fight sucked, at this point both fighters suck and it was a close fight, could've went either way. Rounds a
1 and 3 were clear for each guy, second was a toss up. End of story.
In what world was round 2 a tossup? Arlovski won on significant strikes. In what world is round 3 a clear one for Sakai? Arlovski still won on significant strikes.

In what world was round 2 a tossup? Arlovski won on significant strikes. In what world is round 3 a clear one for Sakai? Arlovski still won on significant strikes.
Punch counts mean absolutely zero when a fight is judged because they are all unofficial and the judges don't even have access to a punch count when judging. They literally mean zero. Arlovski did nothing.

Sorry you made a bad bet, but that's the way she goes.

Wait you’re actually gonna for real for real get this guy fired? Cold.
if i could i would. i can't find out who hired the guy though, or any contact information, so im just spamming forums and twitter with posts asking for his resignation.

Back