How did Sakai win this?!

No idea.

The comments usually range from:
-it was close, don't bitch
-it was rigged and mafia money needed to get paid off

Seriously, I think its because Arlovski just sat there at the end of the fight while his opponent walked around with his hands raised. That's all the judges need to make a decision.

I agree. I can’t see how arlovski lost.

Could argue he won the third, was closest of all the rounds but no way did Sakai win the fight.

Could argue he won the third, was closest of all the rounds but no way did he win the fight.

Third at best

only thing I could say is if the judges thought the slip in the first was a knockdown?

Judging continues to be one of the shittiest aspects of MMA. It’s absurd at this point that quality judges cannot be found.

Dunno man. That’s a terrible decision. I was just texting my friend “hey, Arlovski finally won a fight” to “lol wtf?”

Third at best

only thing I could say is if the judges thought the slip in the first was a knockdown?

Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that cos it was for sure a slip. Be interesting to see the score cards later.

That was absolutely bullshit lol. Arlovski won a clear 30-27! I wonder if this is it for arlovski? He should have won that fight a UD. But now he is on a four fight losing streak again.

That was a genuine robbery, for sure.

Pathetic decision. It was a clear 30-27 for AA.

Judges must’ve been on some Ayuaschsa during the fight, impaired their judgement

Sakai absolutely won the third, second was a toss up

I thought Arlovski won. But I would've been happy with a double loss. Fight sucked, neither guy is ufc level

It was a clear 29-28 Arlovski.

Typical Brazillian corruption.

Shit decision! Andrei won that fight.

Yeah. I thought Arlovski won that.
He did and it was a clear win. Judges picked the wrong person. Either corruption or inept judging. Either way they should not be allowed to judge fights anymore

Back