How did Nate get so smart?

aragona

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I just went back and re watched his interview with Ariel from late May and everything he says makes complete sense. I can't believe I just said that as before this I really thought the Diaz Brothers never made any sense when talking (Well Nick still doesn't make any sense), but in that interview he's brilliant in his own Diaz way.

Who smartened Nate up?

He was never dumb, he just got subtitles now.

NEITHER of the Diaz brothers are dumb, despite the way they may come off in interviews, and despite what haters may say.

They just have a difficult time articulating themselves. Nate has a speech impediment / lisp, and Nicks ADHD is off the scale.

But both guys are actually fairly smart when you really listen to what they have to say, and the way they negotiate / market themselves.

0321-nick-diaz-bong-instagram-01-1200x630.jpg

NEITHER of the Diaz brothers are dumb, despite the way they may come off in interviews, and despite what haters may say.

They just have a difficult time articulating themselves.

This is true for Nate but it isn't for Nick. He dropped out of school at like grade 9. He is genuinely slow. Nate makes way more sense than him.

They just have a difficult time articulating themselves.
Never said he was dumb, maybe he's just never had the chance to articulate what's on his mind.

They just have a difficult time articulating themselves. Nate has a speech impediment / lisp, and Nicks ADHD is off the scale.

But both guys are actually fairly smart when you really listen to what they have to say, and the way they negotiate / market themselves.
Yeah Nick is dumb. You can say otherwise but that's just being nice.
Nothing he says makes any sense and that has nothing to do with how he phrases it, the content of what he says simply doesn't make sense.

he is very rich now and older too, wise head.

Back