How did Nate get so smart?

NEITHER of the Diaz brothers are dumb, despite the way they may come off in interviews, and despite what haters may say.

They just have a difficult time articulating themselves. Nate has a speech impediment / lisp, and Nicks ADHD is off the scale.

But both guys are actually fairly smart when you really listen to what they have to say, and the way they negotiate / market themselves.

This is exactly what I came here to say.

I think he just stopped listening to Nick all the time..

Diaz bros make more than engineers where I work. Some with PhDs. Who's smarter?

Smart is as smart does mofos.

im going to go on limb and say someone like melendez is in his ear giving him advice
Gil did go with Nate on his media tour in LA and accompanied him to the Conan show.....valid point. From those Road to War videos he's got his manager and publicist, and an assistant with him at all times. Nick hangs back at the hotel and then hits the clubs.

the way they sound and speak is no indication of how smart they are. they are much smarter than they sound, and you can occasionally hear it when they articulate properly.

Ah yes, the old wealth-to-intelligence correlation. It's basically infallible. George W. Bush must be smarter than all of them combined.

NEITHER of the Diaz brothers are dumb, despite the way they may come off in interviews, and despite what haters may say.

They just have a difficult time articulating themselves. Nate has a speech impediment / lisp, and Nicks ADHD is off the scale.

But both guys are actually fairly smart when you really listen to what they have to say, and the way they negotiate / market themselves.

Pretty much this...

Ever heard of dumb luck? Making money as an athlete does not mean you are smart.

Steroids maybe

giphy.gif

This is true for Nate but it isn't for Nick. He dropped out of school at like grade 9. He is genuinely slow. Nate makes way more sense than him.
Not to mention, as a younger brother, he actually does a lot of looking out for bigger brother stuff. I really like that about Nate.

I just went back and re watched his interview with Ariel from late May and everything he says makes complete sense. I can't believe I just said that as before this I really thought the Diaz Brothers never made any sense when talking (Well Nick still doesn't make any sense), but in that interview he's brilliant in his own Diaz way.

Who smartened Nate up?
I think he has ALWAYS been an extremely loyal younger brother and now that the focus is on him (without him being hyphenated with his brother), people can see that he is actually quite grounded.

You've never been the brightest poster, but this surely takes the cake.
I bet you still live at home with mommie in debt with student loans like most tards here. Over educated unemployable. But you're "smart" amirite.

I'll just leave this here.
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Thomas A. Edison

Diaz bros are pretty fucking smart by that standard. Rich, self made, not much athletic gifts..but all hard work.

Lol stop with all this doesn't know how to articulate or not smart in a traditional way. They are dumb motherfuckers and I'm not surprised.

Back