How did Nate get so smart?

hes not that smart
nickdiaz_fuckyoubitch.gif

Yeah Nick is dumb. You can say otherwise but that's just being nice.
Nothing he says makes any sense and that has nothing to do with how he phrases it, the content of what he says simply doesn't make sense.
he's not dumb, he's just in his head too much and doesn't know how to filter what he lets out of his head, he's probably some type of autist

When you meet someone who has Asperger's syndrome, you might notice two things right off. He's just as smart as other folks, but he has more trouble with social skills. He also tends to have an obsessive focus on one topic or perform the same behaviors again and again. Does this mean Nick gets popped for weed again?

This is true for Nate but it isn't for Nick. He dropped out of school at like grade 9. He is genuinely slow. Nate makes way more sense than him.

Uneducated doesn't mean not being smart

"I walked into the hospital talking s**t. I had already talked s**t after the fight. After the fight, I went in the back, and I was all, f**k you, you f**king bitch. I’ll fight you all night. He was over here talking to a bunch of people and stuff, and I was like, f**k you. He was all, f**k you. I won. He’s all this and that. He goes, go back to the WEC motherf**ker. I go into the hospital, right? As soon as I walk into the door with my brother, this motherf**ker is strapped to a God d**n gurney. Okay? I’m like, what the f**k? I’m like, why are you strapped to a God d**n gurney?

"I wouldn’t even have gone to the hospital, first of all. If I win a fight, I don’t even care if I need stitches. I ain’t going to no f**king hospital. I’ve got a press conference and all of that stuff. I would have taken care of that s**t first. So anyway, he’s in the hospital, getting his big steroided ass a f**king IV or whatever. Right when I walk in there, he is looking at me and he is strapped to a gurney. He was all strapped in, and I walked into my room. He was all, whatever. F**k you. I won. He goes, go back to the WEC. He was all like, go back to the WEC. I was like, f**k you, you f**king bitch. I’ll was, I’ll still fight you, you little bitch ass. I said, you don’t want to fight me right now. You’ll get your f**king ass whooped. "

Nick Diaz isnt the most elegant man with his speech, but he always cracks me the fuck up

I think he's just a bit more mature and starting to come into his own and step out of his brothers shadow. With the whole Connor thing he's really understand the"game" and how it's played.

Two words: RAPID KNUCKLE DECOMPRESSION!

It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Neither Diaz would do well on an intelligence test. Neither Diaz will ever work for NASA unless they stop drug testing janitors. If it wasn't for MMA, they would be carpet installers or something like that or in jail. The bar for what passes as "smart" in MMA is extremely low.

im going to go on limb and say someone like melendez is in his ear giving him advice

"I walked into the hospital talking s**t. I had already talked s**t after the fight. After the fight, I went in the back, and I was all, f**k you, you f**king bitch. I’ll fight you all night. He was over here talking to a bunch of people and stuff, and I was like, f**k you. He was all, f**k you. I won. He’s all this and that. He goes, go back to the WEC motherf**ker. I go into the hospital, right? As soon as I walk into the door with my brother, this motherf**ker is strapped to a God d**n gurney. Okay? I’m like, what the f**k? I’m like, why are you strapped to a God d**n gurney?

"I wouldn’t even have gone to the hospital, first of all. If I win a fight, I don’t even care if I need stitches. I ain’t going to no f**king hospital. I’ve got a press conference and all of that stuff. I would have taken care of that s**t first. So anyway, he’s in the hospital, getting his big steroided ass a f**king IV or whatever. Right when I walk in there, he is looking at me and he is strapped to a gurney. He was all strapped in, and I walked into my room. He was all, whatever. F**k you. I won. He goes, go back to the WEC. He was all like, go back to the WEC. I was like, f**k you, you f**king bitch. I’ll was, I’ll still fight you, you little bitch ass. I said, you don’t want to fight me right now. You’ll get your f**king ass whooped. "

Nick Diaz isnt the most elegant man with his speech, but he always cracks me the fuck up

HE came to HIS SIDE of the HOSPITAL!!! HE had to defend himself.!!

Nick, being the famous one, made Nate look stupid.

Nate just talks funny, and grew up with Nick, and got that rich vocabulary in the process.

Now that Nate is in the spotlight we see that he isn't a complete tard.

Much like Mike Tyson. The guy also talks funny but isn't as dumb as he sounds.

Nate is def smarter and more social and more grounded than his brother

But nick blazed the trail (in more ways than one)

Back