How did Brock get caught?

Tainted Supplements - just like JBJ, both will be cleared with a warning
Brock vs Fedor too much money

I'd say jones had access to better more cutting edge drugs

He made a deal with aliens who supplied him with latest undetectable drugs. His part of the bargain was to provide them with someone eligible for an anal probe and he captured Frank Mir since his bowels were undoubtedly clean after Brock removed a horseshoe from it a few years ago and beat him over the head with it.

That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard everybody knows he would not need to kidnap Frank GSP would volunteer.

That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard everybody knows he would not need to kidnap Frank GSP would volunteer.

Fighter bashing very much? Oh no, wait. Labeling people as homosexuals isn't considered an insult anymore.

Fighter bashing very much? Oh no, wait. Labeling people as homosexuals isn't considered an insult anymore.

Actually It was because GSP made it public he likes Aliens I read the probe and presumed it was about Aliens. So no .

I personally think the latest batch of designer drugs were poorly made. That's why Jon, Brock and Jon's bro all were busted for the same thing

He was probably on PEDs since highschool and due to experience after years of using, he probably has custom PEDs that is almost undetectable.

Imagine if you are close to a steroid/PED abuser or vendor or both... you'd probably get the best undetectable PEDs money can get.

#marknorthcuttbless

Nobody cares when a "Jacked Whiteboy" gets caught red-handed. Kind of like no1 gave a damn that he had to cut to make HW. However, let a non jacked Jones get popped and a big portion of Sherdeezy is up im arms, let alone how ppl STILL say Jones is ducking HW. It's almost like there is a HUGE double standard with regard to race.rofl A microcosm of America.

#OnlyBlackFightersCheatingMatters.rofl

84380779-hand-holding-glowing-chemistry-vial-gettyimages.jpg

Brock's A sample, what'd you expect

According to the @thechoice2 Brock is just a jacked up white boy, eating deer meat and potatoes.

According to the @thechoice2 Brock is just a jacked up white boy, eating deer meat and potatoes.

Looks like Hardkore is really terrycloth soft and had his feelings hurt because he was too stupid to make an argument proving Brock took steroids so he resorts to namedropping a more intelligent poster and making false claims against said poster in an attempt to undermine his credibility.

Looks like Hardkore is really terrycloth soft and had his feelings hurt because he was too stupid to make an argument proving Brock took steroids so he resorts to namedropping a more intelligent poster and making false claims against said poster in an attempt to undermine his credibility.

You're just mad that Brock's piss was so hot, it burned a hole through the specimen jar.

You're just mad that Brock's piss was so hot, it burned a hole through the specimen jar.

So you've gone from imagining my thoughts on Brock, to imagining the temperature of Brock's piss? The only thing Hardkore about you is your thoughts on other men.

So you've gone from imagining my thoughts on Brock, to imagining the temperature of Brock's piss? The only thing Hardkore about you is your thoughts on other men.

That's right sailor

Back