How did Brock get caught?

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
Surely he would have access to literally the most cutting edge PEDs and masking techniques in the world with the best doctors advising him, several years ahead of USADA. For him to fail both tests seems careless on his part even with him granted an exemption leading up to UFC 200.

Lets hope his doctors have professional indemnity insurance because they are about to get sued!

Brock clearly felt so confident that he slated Jon Jones as unprofessional and declared himself "white and jacked".

Last edited:
So what steroids are we assuming he's on?

:>

I believe he would have urinated in a cup and then the urine was sent to a lab for testing.

Brock is so heteronormative

Surely he would have access to literally the most cutting edge steroids and masking techniques in the world with the best doctors advising him, several years ahead of USADA. For him to fail both tests seems careless on his part even with him granted an exemption leading up to UFC 200.

Lets hope his doctors have professional indemnity insurance because they are about to get sued!

Brock clearly felt so confident that he slated Jon Jones as unprofessional and declared himself "white and jacked".
He self-tests at an independent laboratory and it probably came back clean there but WADA is always making their testing better.

How did he not get caught any sooner is the better question?

I can imagine "poorer" athletes getting caught but not Brock - maybe the arms race is getting closer? If they can catch Brock they can catch anyone!

Maybe he didn't really care. I mean the UFC gave him 2.5 million reasons not to. He probably only wanted to fight this one last time anyway.

Lance Armstrong was using very expensive, cutting edge methods to cheat as well, and he was eventually caught. These boys don't play!

What if he knew he was gonna get caught?

But he did it anyway. Just so he could showed up fight night and steam roll Hunt to a victory.

Then savor that victory.

Then get caught, which is no big deal, cos Brock doesn't give a flying fuck. He goes back to WWE anyway. He makes millions anyway. He's still the biggest WWE/MMA star anyway.

But now he has that one night which he made a come back and had a victory, and laughed about it.

Brock's a roided white boy and he doesn't give a fuck. Sherdog just has to deal with it.

Took some steriods for his performance, then got tested by USDA.

At least that is my guess, I am no expert.

tense.gif

How did he not get caught any sooner is the better question?

He made a deal with aliens who supplied him with latest undetectable drugs. His part of the bargain was to provide them with someone eligible for an anal probe and he captured Frank Mir since his bowels were undoubtedly clean after Brock removed a horseshoe from it a few years ago and beat him over the head with it.

Lance Armstrong was using very expensive, cutting edge methods to cheat as well, and he was eventually caught. These boys don't play!

I dont think Lance ever got caught

It was his buddies that ratted on him

So what steroids are we assuming he's on?

:>
A liter of horse testosterone every 48 hours
When people say he popped for "E-blockers", they mean "Equestrian blockers". Helps keep him from growing hooves.

I dont think Lance ever got caught

It was his buddies that ratted on him
Exactly. Lance was never technically caught. It was the people around him that brought the walls to close in on him.

I think the arms race is getting closer. The testing is getting better. That's all.

Brock fell for the oldest trick in the book

USADA: "Hey Brock we caught you with Deca"
Brock: "What do u mean??? It was clomiphene!!"
USADA: "AHA!!!"
Brock: "I was tricked! You tricked me!"

Last edited:
Back