• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How common is steroid use in MMA?

You think I'm behind lol.

Fuck me you're arrogant.

You took gear. End of.

That's because you're saying things that are painfully retarded for an adult to say. You're pretending that context is completely irrelevant, and any sane rational adult recognizes how silly that is. I've even provided multiple examples of how two people BOTH MAKING THE SAME CHOICE do so for very different reasons.

Do I need to give you a million more examples of how context is important in analyzing choice and risk?

That's because you're saying things that are painfully retarded for an adult to say. You're pretending that context is completely irrelevant, and any sane rational adult recognizes how silly that is. I've even provided multiple examples of how two people BOTH MAKING THE SAME CHOICE do so for very different reasons.

Do I need to give you a million more examples of how context is important in analyzing choice and risk?
"Analysing choice and risk" has nothing to do with morality.

You were not claiming that you you took a more sensible approach to gear than the OP (because I agree with you on that point) nor even that you "may" (because it is subjective and nobody here knows all the details of each others lives) have had a better reason to take gear than him.

You were claiming that your use of gear was morally acceptable while his use of gear was not.
Which is some seriously deluded bullshit.

You were not claiming that you you took a more sensible approach to gear than the OP (because I agree with you on that point) nor even that you "may" (because it is subjective and nobody here knows all the details of each others lives) have had a better reason to take gear than him.

You were claiming that your use of gear was morally acceptable while his use of gear was not.

article-0-0B60DF9800000578-68_233x423.jpg

Actually at no point have I ever made the claim that his choice was immoral while but was moral.

So not only do you have piss poor logic, you also have piss poor reading comprehension.

Actually at no point have I ever made the claim that his choice was immoral while but was moral.

So not only do you have piss poor logic, you also have piss poor reading comprehension.

Just want to emphasize your idiocy for the viewers when you try to equate a service member using steroids to perform better in combat with you taking steroids to feel better about yourself from your basement
Of course you weren't mate.
That comment is just about "analysing choice and risk".

It's really nice figuring out who the dipshits on this board are.
Do you ever engage with points or do you just keep repeating lies like a little bitch?

Here is your comment again:

"Just want to emphasize your idiocy for the viewers when you try to equate a service member using steroids to perform better in combat with you taking steroids to feel better about yourself from your basement"

I think "the viewers" know full well what you were saying and that you are an arrogant hypocrite who won't admit when you are wrong.

Oh my god dude take a lap. You have to stop.
You must have responded to the wrong poster.
You should aim it at the guy who doubles down on his bullshit then makes multiple bitchy posts.

You must have responded to the wrong poster.
You should aim it at the guy who doubles down on his bullshit then makes multiple bitchy posts.

You got nothing to say. One dude uses steroids to get strong at home another guy used them to fight better in war. Did you use steroids? Why? If not whats your point? You descend on other people's arguments and make moral judgements? Have you been to war? Are you a powerlifting guy? How does this interest you other than you get to be a little Ben Shapiro? Take a lap and chill out dude.

You got nothing to say. One dude uses steroids to get strong at home another guy used them to fight better in war. Did you use steroids? Why? If not whats your point? You descend on other people's arguments and make moral judgements? Have you been to war? Are you a powerlifting guy? How does this interest you other than you get to be a little Ben Shapiro? Take a lap and chill out dude.
I wasn't the one making a moral judgement. Jgarner was.

Like I said in my OP I don't consider personal drug use to be a moral question. I do consider it the height of hypocrisy to call out someone else for doing the exact same shit that you did. I detest hypocrisy.

This is a public forum - anyone is allowed to respond to anyone else. You don't get to shit post without consequences.

And frankly if we are going there:

A) If you are a serving soldier steroids are a sackable offence
B) I don't see how gear in any way makes you a better soldier. Stuff for endurance maybe.

So yes. If you want to tell someone to chill out tell it to the OP who started the moral superiority shit and then doubled down with personal attacks not me who pointed out his rank hypocrisy.

Do you ever engage with points or do you just keep repeating lies like a little bitch?

Here is your comment again:

"Just want to emphasize your idiocy for the viewers when you try to equate a service member using steroids to perform better in combat with you taking steroids to feel better about yourself from your basement"

I think "the viewers" know full well what you were saying and that you are an arrogant hypocrite who won't admit when you are wrong.

In other news, a doctor who drinks the occasional glass of wine is a hypocrite if he states his opinion towards a hardcore alcoholic.

You know, because context is irrelevant.

I thought the schools were supposed to be better in the UK. Guess not.

In other news, a doctor who drinks the occasional glass of wine is a hypocrite if he states his opinion towards a hardcore alcoholic.

You know, because context is irrelevant.

I thought the schools were supposed to be better in the UK. Guess not.
FFS!

Again with the false analogy.

The analogy to your post would be a doctor who drinks telling a patient who drinks too much that their drinking is morally wrong.

Stop deliberately misrepresentating what you clearly said. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

FFS!

Again with the false analogy.

The analogy to your post would be a doctor who drinks telling a patient who drinks too much that their drinking is morally wrong.

Stop deliberately misrepresentating what you clearly said. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Except I never once said it was morally wrong to use steroids. You've made a dozen posts without understanding what the fuck I was saying about him in the first place.

I do not give a fuck if you take steroids. What I care about is why you would place yourself at risk by taking steroids. Any logical human being can understand that.

Seriously. You're on my list of retarded Sherdoggers.

Except I never once said it was morally wrong to use steroids. You've made a dozen posts without understanding what the fuck I was saying about him in the first place.

I do not give a fuck if you take steroids. What I care about is why you would place yourself at risk by taking steroids. Any logical human being can understand that.

Seriously. You're on my list of retarded Sherdoggers.
You "don't give a fuck if people take steroids" yet:

"Just want to emphasize your idiocy for the viewers when you try to equate a service member using steroids to perform better in combat with you taking steroids to feel better about yourself from your basement."

You are just an arrogant hypocrite that resorts to personal attacks when called out on it.

You should be proud of your service but outside of Yankee army nuthuggers it doesn't give you carte blanch to chat shit about others without recourse.

Fuck off. We're done.

You "don't give a fuck if people take steroids" yet:

"Just want to emphasize your idiocy for the viewers when you try to equate a service member using steroids to perform better in combat with you taking steroids to feel better about yourself from your basement."

You are just an arrogant hypocrite that resorts to personal attacks when called out on it.

You should be proud of your service but outside of Yankee army nuthuggers it doesn't give you carte blanch to chat shit about others without recourse.

Fuck off. We're done.

If only I believed in a God, I would thank him for you finally shutting up.

Back