How come nobody posts a picture of themselves?

there was a guy in my high school that had no shoulders. we called him "the missile."...are you ever called that? just a question.

Originally posted by leebuck3
That wouldn't even be a fight lol. I would pop him once and break his face.
fuck you dick. i'll fight you if i can get a ride!1!i'll have to see if my friend can bring me. if he can you wanna fight?

Originally posted by makembleed
I would lost 99 times huh? Let's not get of the subject corky, are you going to fight Blumpkin or are you going to try to flex your way out of it?

No, he's gonna use his superior intellect and reason his way out of it.

this might surpass the lord adam beating. at least he knew when to give up.

This thread just got funny again. I thought it was out of gas.

Originally posted by leebuck3
That wouldn't even be a fight lol. I would pop him once and break his face.

jesus fuckin christ leetard.... what.. do you like gettin your ass handed to you online...

btw anyone who ACTS as fuckin tough as you do aint shit... you're a fuckin clean cut american kid so stop tryin to act like you're something you're not...

be happy about it rich kid....

ps coors lite is for :eek::eek::eek:s... and everyone knows breaking a dark bottle over someone's fuckin head is a waste... the glass breaks too easily... try a fuckin corona... or a miller (although i don't drink miller cause its shit beer) or anything clear....

Originally posted by Kippy Winstead
jesus fuckin christ leetard.... what.. do you like gettin your ass handed to you online...

btw anyone who ACTS as fuckin tough as you do aint shit... you're a fuckin clean cut american kid so stop tryin to act like you're something you're not...

be happy about it rich kid....

ps coors lite is for :eek::eek::eek:s... and everyone knows breaking a dark bottle over someone's fuckin head is a waste... the glass breaks too easily... try a fuckin corona... or a miller (although i don't drink miller cause its shit beer) or anything clear....

Try breaking a Heineken bottle on someone's face.

"Duuuuhhh, do i win contest? what website for paypal.com so i can get money? duuuuhhhh"

Originally posted by cybercoma
Try breaking a Heineken bottle on someone's face.

very good point.. heiny bottles can do the trick..... anything that isn't dark will fuck you on up....

but of course a cool e-thug like leetard already knew this....

Originally posted by Jack Putz
"Duuuuhhh, do i win contest? what website for paypal.com so i can get money? duuuuhhhh"

oh shit... jack you've kept me laughing all fuckin day with this shit... you may be a jew but you're alright in my book....

oh shit... jack you've kept me laughing all fuckin day with this shit... you may be a jew but you're alright in my book....
ALL HAIL The DNA Lord

very good point.. heiny bottles can do the trick..... anything that isn't dark will fuck you on up....

but of course a cool e-thug like leetard already knew this....

When I was in Malta that's all we drank (sorta against my will, but it was the best beer there). During Carnival the street would be filled with Heineken bottles. People trying to drive down the street would run them over and you'd have to take cover because the bottles would go flying. Those damn green things are nearly indestructible.

Back