How come nobody posts a picture of themselves?

Originally posted by Jack Putz
ALL HAIL The DNA Lord

well ummm that didn't make any sense but its ok jack... you've had a hell of a day.... thanks again for the comedy....

Uh GOUNDFIGHTER, I think you mispelled your own username.

p01.jpg

Originally posted by cybercoma
When I was in Malta that's all we drank (sorta against my will, but it was the best beer there). During Carnival the street would be filled with Heineken bottles. People trying to drive down the street would run them over and you'd have to take cover because the bottles would go flying. Those damn green things are nearly indestructible.

i leanred all about this shit from a skin head chick named april (who was of course half mexi but i wont go into that)... she was seriously fine as fuck too and one day when i was 14 she dropped the knowledge of which bottles broke easy and which didn't... she even broke a few over her own fuckin head to show me too...

no green bottles in the mix though.. she said to stay away from those cause you'll end up in the pen..

Originally posted by IwunnaFIGHT
Reminds me of all of you bottom feeders.

Didn't you leave?

Also you seem to be just as much part of this as the ones you're flaming

Reminds me of all of you bottom feeders.

so what would that make you and LeeBuck... the retards who lost?

so what would that make you and LeeBuck... the retards who lost?

You know how they shoot a little pistol to start a race...I'm the guy that shoots the kid in lane # 1 out of sympathy.

You lived though and still have that one arm to type with.

You know how they shoot a little pistol to start a race...I'm the guy that shoots the kid in lane # 1 out of sympathy.

You lived though and still have that one arm to type with.

are you defending leefuck cause you're both from SA TX???

ps fuck the spurs....

Originally posted by Kippy Winstead

ps fuck the spurs....

why no sir, he's defending leebuck because iwunnaFIGHT also posted a picture of him posing for the camera.

ps fuck the spurs....

I honestly don't know LeeBuck3 and have no desire to make any new friends besides women. I got involved because guys who either looked lame in their pics or were afraid to post pics ragged on him for supposedly being small or flabby.

PS
The Spurs are the world champs.

why no sir, he's defending leebuck because iwunnaFIGHT also posted a picture of him posing for the camera.

fuck... i didn't see it jack... what page is it on????

fuck... i didn't see it jack... what page is it on????

I'll save you both the trouble/time of looking for it.

I honestly don't know LeeBuck3 and have no desire to make any new friends besides women. I got involved because guys who either looked lame in their pics or were afraid to post pics ragged on him for supposedly being small or flabby.

PS
The Spurs are the world champs.

actually they ragged on him for acting like a :eek::eek::eek:.... i mean come the fuck on... this is OT and if you post a pic of yourself you are gonna get some shit for it... just take it and laugh it off... don't try having some fuckin e-posedown with people... its just fuckin lame... he should have had some fun with it...

i would post a pic of myself if i had the slightest clue how to...

actually they ragged on him for acting like a :eek::eek::eek:.... i mean come the fuck on... this is OT and if you post a pic of yourself you are gonna get some shit for it... just take it and laugh it off... don't try having some fuckin e-posedown with people... its just fuckin lame... he should have had some fun with it...

i would post a pic of myself if i had the slightest clue how to...

He did laugh when they came up w/ some good shots at him. I mean some classic PhotoShop transformation from LeeBuck to Peter Pan. Classic!!!!!!!

I'll save you both the trouble/time of looking for it.

why does it look like that dude???? i don't even think its you....

Back