How come ever since Anderson Silva left

TheBeastofHonor

The Honorable Brock Lesnar
@White
Reaction score
The only kind of fighters who can put a decent win streaks together as a champion and get GOAT conversation recondition are wrestlers.

I look at guys like uaman and adesanya and realistically I don't think either of them should be considered GOAT because I still belive in the big 3, Jon Jones Anderson Silva GSP big 4 if you count Fedor. But tell me why is it Usman can do half as much as Adesanya and they will consider him the divisionary GOAT.

Adesnya resume wise has surpassed Anderson Silva and even before his fight against strickland no one gave him any consideration for divisionary goat. Yet you have wrestlers like Khabib winning the title getting like 3 defenses and everyone wants to claim he's the overall goat. It makes no sense.

I'm interested to see what people will be saying about Leon. If Leon manages to put together a seven fight win streak are people going to treat him like Usman and Khabib. Or is he going to be the next adesnya where it doesn't matter if he manages to surpass gsp as adesnya did Anderson. Anyone notice this strange bias fans have when it comes to not wanting to admit a striker is goat.

I don't see Leon putting together that many wins. I think he may get past Colby and thats about it. He losses to Shavkat, Wonderboy or belel styles make fights

The only kind of fighters who can put a decent win streaks together as a champion and get GOAT conversation recondition are wrestlers.

I look at guys like uaman and adesanya and realistically I don't think either of them should be considered GOAT because I still belive in the big 3, Jon Jones Anderson Silva GSP big 4 if you count Fedor. But tell me why is it Usman can do half as much as Adesanya and they will consider him the divisionary GOAT.

Adesnya resume wise has surpassed Anderson Silva and even before his fight against strickland no one gave him any consideration for divisionary goat. Yet you have wrestlers like Khabib winning the title getting like 3 defenses and everyone wants to claim he's the overall goat. It makes no sense.

I'm interested to see what people will be saying about Leon. If Leon manages to put together a seven fight win streak are people going to treat him like Usman and Khabib. Or is he going to be the next adesnya where it doesn't matter if he manages to surpass gsp as adesnya did Anderson. Anyone notice this strange bias fans have when it comes to not wanting to admit a striker is goat.

hold on a second. Did you say Izzy’s resume surpassed Andersons?? Lol, you can’t be serious. It’s not really close. Andersons is well ahead resume wise

hold on a second. Did you say Izzy’s resume surpassed Andersons?? Lol, you can’t be serious. It’s not really close. Andersons is well ahead resume wise
Andersons level of completion pales in comparison to Adesnyas.

Adesanya didn't surpass Anderson in any world you can imagine... Not so good trolling. Adesanya is a nobody close to Anderson Silva. Humiliated by Strickland in his prime, a guy that he was supposed to humiliate...

Last edited:

Izzy was on his way there but the move up vs Jan and Strickland loss are what did him in.
In comparison SIlva went up and beat Forest one fight removed from owning the belt in one of the most dominant performances in MMA.

Leon won't go on that sort of streak. He is too inactive to achieve that level of dominance over his division.

Adesanya didn't surpassed Anderson in any world you can imagine... Not so good trolling. Adesanya is a nobody close to Anderson Silva.
Hmm Gastlem, Whittaker, Romero, Costa, Pereira wanna say high to Rich Franklin, Sonnen, Tim Kenedy and whoever else Andersons flash kod.

Nobody has come anywhere near GOAT status since MM, Jones, Anderson, GSP , Fedor, Aldo.

All those guys had decade long reigns at elite level and win double digit title fights.

(Or in fedors case .:28 fights unbeaten and 18 wins as lineal world HW champ)

We just live in a time where people have short attention spans, they are deeply conditioned to seek immediate gratification and lack respect and ability to learn and retain info about history.

Izzy was on his way there but the move up vs Jan and Strickland loss are what did him in.
In comparison SIlva went up and beat Forest one fight removed from owning the belt in one of the most dominant performances in MMA.

Leon won't go on that sort of streak. He is too inactive to achieve that level of dominance over his division.
Adesnya had already earned the right to move uo and even went sttsight for the champion. With all do respect to Bonor RIP and Forrest Griffen they aren't weren't Jan Blacowhic who Anderson would have been taken down and controlled by even easier than adesnaya had been.

I'm not sure what you are saying. I think it will be very hard to find anyone that will debate with you that any fighters are better than Jones, GSP and Anderson. There is not much realistic argument to be made in those divisions.

Hmm Gastlem, Whittaker, Romero, Costa, Pereira wanna say high to Rich Franklin, Sonnen, Tim Kenedy and whoever else Andersons flash kod.
Why you don't say those same things with your REAL nickname? Probably because you would be humiliated in the forums lol. Can't feel shame when using fakes, right? :)

Imagine Adesanya better than Anderson lol... A guy that was humiliated by Strickland and elder Blachowicz, 5 title defenses streak against 10 (when it should be 11 instead), beat 3 guys at LHW against 0... Said no one ever. Shame by others.

Andersons level of completion pales in comparison to Adesnyas.
Outside of Yoel and Whittaker, his resume is barely better and he has losses during his run with the belt unlike Silva.
Vettori, COsta and Cannonier are nothing special. Yoel is dangerous but throws away fights and Whittaker was his best win and he arguably lost the rematch.

Silva on the other hand ruled his division for years and even had the Chael hail mary finish to excuse his worst performance during that run.

I think you mean a 7 fight defence streak. Because Edwards is already on a 12 fight unbeaten streak.

No honest person with a clue believes either Usman, or Izzy are divisional GOATS.

Khabib is tied with several other fighters as the LW champ with the most consecutive defences. But some people give him the edge because he was undefeated.

Islam will likely be the first LW with 4 straight defences. 3 more and he eclipses Khabib.

There’s a big difference between 5 straight defences. And 8, or 9. If idiots want to call Usman, or Izzy divisional GOATs. You should realize they know nothing. Or they are trolling, and should not be taken seriously.

Outside of Yoel and Whittaker, his resume is barely better and he has losses during his run with the belt unlike Silva.
Vettori, COsta and Cannonier are nothing special. Yoel is dangerous but throws away fights and Whittaker was his best win and he arguably lost the rematch.

Silva on the other hand ruled his division for years and even had the Chael hail mary finish to excuse his worst performance during that run.
Not to say Adesanya would be humiliated by Chael. At least Anderson had a ground game, Adesanya doesn't even know what BJJ is even training with Galvão all that time.

They love to talk about wrestlers, but the guy never fought any real good wrestler. I'm not talking about Tavares or Brunson, or Romero that never used wrestling short of Weidman fight. I'm talking about guys like Chael, Weidman, guys that had relentless wrestling; or even Rockhold that was a hell of a grappler, in the ground you would cry against him. I mean, the first one would be Khamzat but probably this fight is not going to happen anymore, so we probably will never see Adesanya being really humiliated against his first legit wrestler. Won't happen.

Last edited:
Adesnya had already earned the right to move uo and even went sttsight for the champion. With all do respect to Bonor RIP and Forrest Griffen they aren't weren't Jan Blacowhic who Anderson would have been taken down and controlled by even easier than adesnaya had been.

Forest was just Jan at that time though without the polish power. Forest was a reasonaby good BJJ guy, who could take a hit and beat Rampage 2 fights prior via leg kicks. Jan just benefitted from being in the division during it's weakest period. Forest was there during one of itss strongest periods and couldn't hang so he left.

Izzy thought (like Strickland) he would piece up the basic striker but it doesn't carry across without the bigger gloves.

Why you don't say those same things with your REAL nickname? Probably because you would be humiliated in the forums lol. Can't feel shame when using fakes, right? :)

Imagine Adesanya better than Anderson lol... A guy that was humiliated by Strickland and elder Blachowicz, 5 title defenses streak against 10 (when it should be 11 instead)... Said no one ever. Shame by others.
I am saying it with ny real account and I thibk it sutterly ridiculous to claim Naderson competion was anything but stale in comaprrison to Adesnyas. Right now you just sound bias. "Elder Blachowicz" you mean the balchowicz that knocked out the dom reyes that went life and death with Jon Jones and sent him to heavgweight right?

five fight defence streek vs ten

Lol what is this garbage lmfao first of all adenya has had like 12 or 13 title fights total and 7 title wins before actually losing to pierra someone he was dog walking up until the top, then knocked him out cold in the rematch

I get it now youre just some biased fan living in the past. I see you're not arguing about Andersons stale competion because you know it's true and at least Adesnya went straight to light heavyweight and challenged the champion, not pick on limited fighters while avoiding the real sharks.

Not to say Adesanya would be humiliated by Chael. At least Anderson had a ground game, Adesanya doesn't even know what BJJ is even training with Galvão all that time.

They love to talk about wrestlers, but the guy never fought any real good wrestler. I'm not talking about Tavares or Brunson, or Romero that never used wrestling short of Weidman fight. I'm talking about guys like Chael, Weidman or even Rockhold that was a hell of a grappler, in the ground you would cry against him. I mean, the first one would be Khamzat but probably this fight is not going to happen anymore, so we probably will never see Adesanya being really humiliated against his first legit wrestler. Won't happen.

People try and put Vettori up with all these guys but Vettori was nothing until the strikeforce guys all aged out. Prime roided up Chael probably beats Izzy. That guy nearly took out Jones without landing a strike.

Back