Social How cold are the Swiss?

The Swiss remained neutral in WWII while supporting the Nazis secretly.
Clocks and chocolate. Their banks (accounts) support illegal activities such as drug and human trafficking among other things.
Quiet, reserved and unfriendly = an arrogant people.
<Fedor23>
People still stick with WW2? Lol
Btw most nations are closet assholes when you go search dirt

Keep street clean of trash and scum, give citizien high level lifestyle while keeping street crime low and we have a deal

They rank high af at all of this
<mma4>

My girlfriend is Swiss. Just going off of her family, they are incredibly open and friendly people. I’ve heard them remark that Germans are cold and weird, and that Austrians are overly nice to the point of being annoying.

<YeahOKJen>

I bet "she" is just a wheel of Swiss cheese whose holes you stick your dick into.
At least, when you aren’t applying anti fungal cream to "her" and you.

The Swiss I encountered were mostly pretty great. The ratio of warm to cold was a lot more in favor of warm.

<YeahOKJen>

I bet "she" is just a wheel of Swiss cheese whose holes you stick your dick into.
At least, when you aren’t applying anti fungal cream to "her" and you.

I don't even think Finnish people are human. More like some alien / humanoid beings.

Switzerland is a good place to go if you don't want be bothered and you don't get into other people's business. It's insanely expensive. I'd suggest just living outside of Geneva in France (GEneva is surrounded by France). Same vibe, but cheaper.

Annemasse would be one example.

The Haute Jura and Rhone Alpes are absolutely spectacular. I took this picture while on a bike ride just north of Geneva 2 years ago.

QYmx07ZMQIIo2a3x_WMTwkv1j3JHfDBfPEe1XkC2TaqZcvEDfDFBgeBkctKekPgAXOG8pboQzPmuqz0n507q_F5fFYxEQ4N2QFfuNTXlj_0O0GRq3HOBRmL3_9j_BOx25dTDNcQQUGWXRcMdA4nS4dfEqsK3pThMKfa5IAjVEkLsYbxtys_D5LedVE7fIeVTqxhbavCRgBbLce2Ukb-V-ximLRWxg2kc2AcDfnmJNvpc2zEC5VsxTh_8fjsyveMoj62KpyDuVowcwMgVigwiOAqtMEnmEEz9AGogQ4ZK12LFXioV4IxRo315X4Rj3pLq_cOh-uzxBWPDQIiHxZSMzx8WLLLirWXy_4Imd7uVFHaJKB9AcaGiQyLoCpYy015gEgcfP0Mg3NbVOu-nWdhOvTfgTjbs_46lhcG626tlg34pBv9tBWRakD3zugMwkZE4_VSueqA1EM8MQsbMjT3QJwHLneMoQlB-9g3Q5-GZRoPydcl4LwJzkT8ckgwlr2jp53I7GtRUjmkuceMIN2O0bd0Pu90kkRzsNB9npwcejsLeSQHhTQ_DY1b1u1PdfrXOE6YRB2pG29uFZ7bs1AXt5bUNqew0LF400bRzmhV7ItUZexrlSTD8DAzKJotbp7mWfMhtxL08rDAcWe3YtxqaVgqVRuCzuroWvSVqJ--zN5UrRLbL5Cv0O1TMEaagYqsbzjD-u9QD8imTA4v5L1SNQEw=w2207-h1241-no

Finns arent even scandinavian

I first learned of that through an exchange student from Sweden, that was born in Finland, Jukka. He corrected our European History teacher, but was told he was wrong. Jukka disliked this Norwegian exchange student for some reason. However, it was not as heated as the rivalry between an exchange student from Brazil and Spain. They were in a stare-down. Then, the guy from Spain says, "You are not worth of my challenge! You have no honor!" He leaves while everyone laughs at him.

For a bumfuck town, we had a shitload of exchange students.

We were having a convo at work earlier about their past foreign work lives, one of them brought up the Swiss

Apparently, to him, Switzerland was absolutely stunning...if there weren't any people around.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/s...med-one-of-the-worlds-most-unfriendly-places/

As one American respondent said: ‘people in Switzerland have a culture of being reserved, they are friendly, but not actually looking for friends.’ Other respondents felt the same and it wasn’t purely found to be a linguistic barrier, Swiss culture seems to be impenetrable to some.

The Swiss scored poorly on friendliness, making foreigners feel welcome, and openness to expat friends. But Switzerland is still considered the safest country for expats, with a high quality of living and better income than is available elsewhere. Just don’t tell that to a native.

Because the people there are intelligent and generally not living in poverty.

It's generally poor people who want to be friends with everybody, because they have no social standing anyways and not much to lose and everything to gain.

People who are well off have something to lose ingratiating themselves to the wrong people. And almost nothing to gain. You can lose your social standing if your new friend ends up being a douche or idiot. You can lose your material possessions if your new friend ends up being a thief. Hence why they are more reserved.

The swiss are bundles of emotions compared to scandinavians and Finns

Back