Social How cold are the Swiss?

Lmao.. You remind me of these scandinavians I run into in Thailand once in awile.. Getting with a young thai girl under 16 for like 2-3 months fukin the shit out of her and drinking all day long in the pub..

Hey, Don't mix finns together with the other scandinavians.

Finns are the cool guys.

Sounds like me, thanks for the heads up, will check it out.

Their roads are a fucking nightmare. Soon as I crossed the border into Germany it was night and day different.
But the scenery is very pretty seeing little mini waterfalls and gorgeous little houses.

The ones I met in Australia when I lived there were pretty awesome.

Polite =/= friendly.

They are cold enough to maintain "neutrality" and keep both Jewish, Nazi, and anti-Nazi alliance's moneys safe, charge a reasonable fee for keeping it, and make bank. Literally and figuratively speaking.

Could be a perception issue.
I noticed West coast people think us East Coasters are not friendly because we dont hold their fucking hand and spoonfeed them everything.
Acting neutral seemed to get more complaints about me than having an attitude Ive noticed , they expect something out of you, they dont care if you are busy, or other people are waiting , it is all about them and no one else.

'They are friendly but not actually looking for friends'. Friendly and secure, sounds perfect.

good. i don't go to foreign countries to bother the locals. it's always the western shmucks that go to trips thinking it's their journey of discovery bullshit, and the locals have to indulge their whims.
fuck that. eat the food, admire the sights, go the fuck home. people don't owe you conversation.
I like this way to see it

But is also awesome when locals open up, but lot depend on who the tourist is

Every time island greeks start the we are same family thing, i'm like
upload_2021-5-8_18-7-6.png

Last edited:
My girlfriend is Swiss. Just going off of her family, they are incredibly open and friendly people. I’ve heard them remark that Germans are cold and weird, and that Austrians are overly nice to the point of being annoying.

Fucking lmao at swiss being cold

They are like tropical heat compared to this part of the world
Tbh found estonian and polish to be way nicer/same as swiss
Can't say much about finland because during my only day i doubt i talked to anybody, we just walked around whole day

But again lot depend who the tourist is, lot of swiss don't like italians for good reasons too lol

We were having a convo at work earlier about their past foreign work lives, one of them brought up the Swiss

Apparently, to him, Switzerland was absolutely stunning...if there weren't any people around.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/s...med-one-of-the-worlds-most-unfriendly-places/

As one American respondent said: ‘people in Switzerland have a culture of being reserved, they are friendly, but not actually looking for friends.’ Other respondents felt the same and it wasn’t purely found to be a linguistic barrier, Swiss culture seems to be impenetrable to some.

The Swiss scored poorly on friendliness, making foreigners feel welcome, and openness to expat friends. But Switzerland is still considered the safest country for expats, with a high quality of living and better income than is available elsewhere. Just don’t tell that to a native.

They sound like me. People often say I am reserved.

They have a super civilized, rich, quiet and safe nation
Of course they don't like foreigners or at least they don't feel the need of them

They sure like safe keeping foreigners I’ll gotten money though. Civilized? Sure. But I’d drop the super

They sure like safe keeping foreigners I’ll gotten money though. Civilized? Sure. But I’d drop the super
any european country that don't let areas in decay, cities turn into immigrant ghetto shitholes or random bum lay around like stray dogs is super civilized to me, Switzerland as far i seen definitely fill that

And yes the standard for "super civilized" should be higher but is 2021 and it is what it is

How do you make a Swiss roll ?

Push him down a mountain.

I got along well with all the Swiss I met when I was there, and it is an incredibly beautiful place.

They have a super civilized, rich, quiet and safe nation.
Of course they don't like foreigners or at least they don't feel the need of them.
The Swiss remained neutral in WWII while supporting the Nazis secretly.
Clocks and chocolate. Their banks (accounts) support illegal activities such as drug and human trafficking among other things.
Quiet, reserved and unfriendly = an arrogant people.

Last edited:
Back