How can you like Vitor

I like steroids for fighters makes for exciting fights

Ive often thought about this for the Olympics as well.

Let the athletes Juice as hard as they want, then we will truly see what the Human Body is capable of. Would be interesting as fuck.

Ive often thought about this for the Olympics as well.

Let the athletes Juice as hard as they want, then we will truly see what the Human Body is capable of. Would be interesting as fuck.

Unfortunately, there is just no way to do this that isn't just not caring about other people's health at all. I personally think that there are reasonable levels of many many PEDs that do not harm health and drastically improve performance. It would take just as much testing, more really, to make sure athletes aren't juicing to the gills and running liver toxic orals.

We just can't have nice things. We can't be trusted to not do that little extra CC or ml. We have to just outlaw it all and I think that sucks.

The better question that begs asking here my friend is... how can you NOT like Vitor???

After that all I can really say to you is three headkick finishes in a row beetch.

You seem like someone who can't think outside the box and isn't worth it but I have time to kill before my flight so I'll bite anyway.

Vitor, at the start of his MMA career, was from a developing country where steroids were available over the counter. He came from poverty and trained his ass of to become an incredible fighter by the early age of 19. Where he came from, there were more important matters than the moral value of using steroids in professional sports, like putting enough food on the table for your family to survive.

He probably listened to his camp when coming up and did not question their mentality of how to be the best that he can be. Unlike a protected American public school product such as yourself, Vitor probably didn't attend a health class at 16 years old taught by a 25 year old blonde chick/ He never heard the talk about how bad steroids and weed were. Vitor was probably training his ass off at this age every day before going to his 1 bedroom 1 bathroom house.

I'm not saying whether using steroids is right or wrong but I can always tell the ignorant privileged know-nothings by how they post.

Nail head meet hammer

I wanted to post something angry but this sums it all up. Everyone was juicing those days, less people are now.

lol wow got way more responses than I thought I would. Any fighter that gets caught with PEDs is off my list. Vitor has always been a cheat so I just can't see why anyone roots for him.

1b968cbff32d8ecea96c64a6ad9f29b5_large1.gif

How can you not like Vitor?

this.

lol wow got way more responses than I thought I would. Any fighter that gets caught with PEDs is off my list. Vitor has always been a cheat so I just can't see why anyone roots for him.

Your a douche bag

I don't dislike him for juicing, although he really went for it and at a time when he was really under the microscope.

I dislike him because I don't like his Jesus talk coupled with his juicing and the obvious incompatibility of his actions and his beliefs. I also dislike his haircuts. I dislike him enough that I don't even enjoy his gorgeous finishes. He's truly a frontrunner and was elite until he had to stop juicing as hard.

I totally get the whole arguement about his past and agree completely, too. The thing is, I used to like him. I liked him when he was the moody scrappy blitzer with a sad story.

I don't like Vitor 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever it was that crushed 3 elites with headkicks in a row. I don't know if he changed or if I just got to know him better ir he put on a new persona. All I know is I'm not a fan anymore.

Who punches like Vitor? Look at his wand ko and the stepping back uppercut on hendo. Hes a legend with a unique skillset. The whole trt saga was an embarassment yes, but Vitors helped the sport much much more than hes hurt it.

He was the new generation when he came and looking back at his fights his footwork in the 90s is better than most fighters today.

because he is awesome. Duh!

Amazing finishes, good family man, rarely talks shit, usually very humble and down to earth, loves God (which I know is a negative for many), been around for 19 years and never wandered too far from the top of the game, keeps improving, and just crazy enough to provide a break from the monotony and give some crazy memorable quotes while still retaining enough sense about him that we never have to worry about some War Machine/Mayhem Miller shit.

That was a heck of a run on sentence. Oh well, I'm leaving it as a single sentence. Deal with it.

I should really make a sunglesses "deal with it" GIF with Vitor.

Nail head meet hammer

I wanted to post something angry but this sums it all up. Everyone was juicing those days, less people are now.

Love every single fighter in your sig. So easy to tell who the true MMA fans are vs the lonely bored parasites lurking the internet.

So when he fought dan henderson who's cheating who?

Well I am thankful for all the responses I got on a drunk thread post. To those that were simply insulting... FUCK YOU!!! To those that actually tried to sway me, thank you for being a bit more mature. Anywho I am glad that I can turn to Sherdog for my drunk ranting!

cheating is so overrated.

you can take a guy that trains once a week on every pharmaceutical known to man

and put him against a guy that trains 5 times a week two-a-days and watch the better trained fighter murder rape the other guy and you will still get people jawing off about how so-and-so cheating was like attempted murder.

if fighter A takes x amount of testosterone and brings his levels up to y,

and fighter B takes no testosterone but his levels surpass y, is that cheating? Is the genetic lottery fair? Who's to say what's fair?

cheating is so overrated.

you can take a guy that trains once a week on every pharmaceutical known to man

and put him against a guy that trains 5 times a week two-a-days and watch the better trained fighter murder rape the other guy and you will still get people jawing off about how so-and-so cheating was like attempted murder.

if fighter A takes x amount of testosterone and brings his levels up to y,

and fighter B takes no testosterone but his levels surpass y, is that cheating? Is the genetic lottery fair? Who's to say what's fair?
Lol that is too much for my drunk mind to comprehend...

i like watching him fight, everything else about him is just annoying. And i only like it when he fights on peds.

Back