How can you like Vitor

unojuno

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am a bit drunk and just looking through some old UFC fights... I just want to know how anyone can like Vitor since he cheated ever since the beginning of his career. I watch his old fights knowing he used roids and just think how his career is just a joke in all honesty. If I am wrong let me know.

Because when he's on, he's one of the most devastating finishers in MMA history.

1b968cbff32d8ecea96c64a6ad9f29b5_large1.gif

How can you not like Vitor?

Last edited:
Who is your favorite fighter?

They took PED's.

He has been in it since the dark ages. Before athletic commisions and drug test.

Okay, now you're ready to take a handful of the blue pills. No, you'll be fine.

Yes. Did they make it to the top of a sport riddled with PED's? then they are most likely on PED's.

you asked a question
this is not proof

show me proof or stfu and never post again

I like steroids for fighters makes for exciting fights

I am a bit drunk and just looking through some old UFC fights... I just want to know how anyone can like Vitor since he cheated ever since the beginning of his career. I watch his old fights knowing he used roids and just think how his career is just a joke in all honesty. If I am wrong let me know.

You seem like someone who can't think outside the box and isn't worth it but I have time to kill before my flight so I'll bite anyway.

Vitor, at the start of his MMA career, was from a developing country where steroids were available over the counter. He came from poverty and trained his ass of to become an incredible fighter by the early age of 19. Where he came from, there were more important matters than the moral value of using steroids in professional sports, like putting enough food on the table for your family to survive.

He probably listened to his camp when coming up and did not question their mentality of how to be the best that he can be. Unlike a protected American public school product such as yourself, Vitor probably didn't attend a health class at 16 years old taught by a 25 year old blonde chick/ He never heard the talk about how bad steroids and weed were. Vitor was probably training his ass off at this age every day before going to his 1 bedroom 1 bathroom house.

I'm not saying whether using steroids is right or wrong but I can always tell the ignorant privileged know-nothings by how they post.

Last edited:
[YT]G8avTqwYvaM[/YT]

Back