How can you like Vitor

because he is one of the most exciting fighters and finishers in the history of the sport

I couldnt care less what he thinks about jesus or peds

How can you not like Vitor?? he's the old lion in the new jungle with the hungry new wolves in the new jungle

I like the fact that his recent steroid abuse while abusing TRT got it banned.

1b968cbff32d8ecea96c64a6ad9f29b5_large1.gif

How can you not like Vitor?

It's kinda surprising how Rockhold wasn't out cold, that was a bomb

I am a bit drunk and just looking through some old UFC fights... I just want to know how anyone can like Vitor since he cheated ever since the beginning of his career. I watch his old fights knowing he used roids and just think how his career is just a joke in all honesty. If I am wrong let me know.

I'm on coke and I agree totally.

I am a bit drunk and just looking through some old UFC fights... I just want to know how anyone can like Vitor since he cheated ever since the beginning of his career. I watch his old fights knowing he used roids and just think how his career is just a joke in all honesty. If I am wrong let me know.

I dont like him for the same reason I dont like Overeem. Took cheating to the extreme. Whole careers are a mirage.

Hell no, Coach Jackson made me do it. He told me I could make a lot of new fans this way.

Brilliant strategy, get em while they're young and easily manipulated. That's why Jackson is best in the business.

I like him because he represents the old guard of greats that are now washed up or out of the fight game. He comes from the period when Chuck, Couture, Wand, and Shogun were all in their prime. They're all out of the picture (mostly) and he's still elite.

Yea, steroids has a lot to do with that, but not everyone gives a shit about steroids. I think it was clear he was juicing to everyone and he deserved to be stopped, but at the same time his string of 3-4 juiced up head kick knockouts was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in the octagon. If it takes a juiced up fighter to deliver that, I don't give a shit. I just want to be entertained.

Vitor is entertaining as hell. Win or lose, he goes out on his shield. You don't have to respect the guy, but you'll enjoy his fights regardless.

You seem like someone who can't think outside the box and isn't worth it but I have time to kill before my flight so I'll bite anyway.

Vitor, at the start of his MMA career, was from a developing country where steroids were available over the counter. He came from poverty and trained his ass of to become an incredible fighter by the early age of 19. Where he came from, there were more important matters than the moral value of using steroids in professional sports, like putting enough food on the table for your family to survive.

He probably listened to his camp when coming up and did not question their mentality of how to be the best that he can be. Unlike a protected American public school product such as yourself, Vitor probably didn't attend a health class at 16 years old taught by a 25 year old blonde chick/ He never heard the talk about how bad steroids and weed were. Vitor was probably training his ass off at this age every day before going to his 1 bedroom 1 bathroom house.

I'm not saying whether using steroids is right or wrong but I can always tell the ignorant privileged know-nothings by how they post.

tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif

Back