How can you hate Colby?

I find his act so bad that it becomes funny, especially how much fighters hate him for it. They know its all an act, why get so upset about it.

The man loves his country, and it's fantastic veterans. Just listen to him talk about trump, the us, and its vets.

Now loving Trump is loving USA, wow, this country is going down really fast

If you don’t already think America is great then get your sorry ass out, just stop your whining with those dumb red hats. Always the victims.

We have a flake social justice warrior among us.

Whether it’s an act or his 100% true self....(sure it’s both)

the routine just isn’t that original or interesting.

he’s a legit welterweight though. Look forward to him vs usman

We have a flake social justice warrior among us.
Lmao, you retards are funny. I’m not even liberal, let alone a SJW. I’m pretty much right down the middle and conservative in some areas. Unfortunately conservative in America now means batshit crazy hypocrites who really only care about white people not becoming a minority. That is literally all you care about at the end of the day.

Lmao, you retards are funny. I’m not even liberal, let alone a SJW. I’m pretty much right down the middle and conservative in some areas. Unfortunately conservative in America now means batshit crazy hypocrites who really only care about white people not becoming a minority. That is literally all you care about at the end of the day.

Stfu with your pathetic race card bullshyt. Im not even white bro. Today white people are treated more unfairly than anyone else. Cry me a river. Go out and work hard. Dont make excuses and play victim. Nobody cares.

Stfu with your pathetic race card bullshyt. Im not even white bro. Today white people are treated more unfairly than anyone else. Cry me a river. Go out and work hard. Dont make excuses and play victim. Nobody cares.
Hahahahahahah. White people treated more unfairly than anyone,,...hahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha. Whew, I need that one!

Also, you’re whiter than Taylor Swifts ass cheeks, lame to pretend otherwise

Oh that's right, there are at least 76 types of right-wing political affiliations

Republican, conservative and constitutionalism are three of them. Their core philosophy is different.
Bush jr was not a conservative republican. Were as his dad was.

In brief:

• Republican is a political party whereas conservative is a philosophy.

• Republicans are for tax money to be used while conservatives believe otherwise.

Also dont forget JFK. He was a conservative, but not a republican.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back