How can you hate Colby?

Hes a fckin bellend of the highest order and is a horrible fighter to watch. That's why he has no fanbase. Hes trying to be McGregor mark 2, but he doesn't he the talent, flair or wit. He doesn't even seem to fight anymore
He's trying to be more like Sonnen - the guy who was first in succeeding to mask his boring style into becoming a great villain.
Conor actually believes most of the things he says, Sonnen was just acting.
Colby doesn't have 10% of Sonnen's acting skills.
He doesn't seem to fight anymore??? He fought RDA recently on short notice and he has a title fight scheduled vs Usman this year

I don't. He's just trying too hard with his trash talk and hiring hookers for his Instagram videos. He should be a little more laid back and let it flow naturally like Koscheck and Frank Mir used to when talking trash. 2000's just had cooler people.

Being that its a troll and he's just using MAGA die hards as ploys is just comical, but also he's a tool so yea he's easy to hate

The funny thing is most people here (including the haters) know that he's playing a heel bc otherwise he would have been cut from the UFC a long time ago. Everyone is talking nice about the kind of guy Colby really is.

And yet still they hate on him. Unbelievable.
Because pick a better gimmick for fucks sake

It doesn’t matter anyway, he played himself and went too far with his act. Nothing short of Octagon brilliance will save him, he’ll probably lose a boring decision to Usman and then be exiled by being given killer opponents for peanuts.

His best bet now is too see if he can parlay this act to pro wrestling. But I don’t think they’d want him, his act is too fake and forced even for the WWE.

This is how i see it.
He acted his way into a corner and his only way out is to either ratchet up the crazy or put on a fucking show against Usman.

With that said, i am fully expecting Colby to go whole Hog stupid in the buildup with Usman. Not doing his walkout in full KKK gear stupid, but definitely some variety of super unprofessional and over the top behavior. Dude's fanbase will not tolerate non-subhuman behavior.

If you don’t already think America is great then get your sorry ass out, just stop your whining with those dumb red hats. Always the victims.
The victims of violent attacks more often than not, the bitch ass libs get triggered so bad by a hat they go into attack mode.

It's Sherdog... people will hate just about anything here.
Bad acting is pretty much universally disliked. Not a sherdog thing, imo. If anything he gets a lot of support here, relatively speaking. Sure, some of them are being facetious and looking to rustle jimmies by overtly praising Colby.
But most here would agree he got a raw deal even if they can't stand his approach to self promotion.

I don't hate him. It's just that his act is lame, and worse, it's derivative. The Diaz brothers don't give a sh*t, but that's them, all the time. Chael had a calculated act, and while it crossed the line once in a while, you knew it WAS an act, you knew it was calculated, and he went after fighters fighting ability. McGregor started going after people personally. And their families. And then there's purely criminal behaviour, like the bus attack.

Covington isn't a criminal, but he makes an actual effort to offend as many people as possible. Out Diaz Diaz. Out Chael Chael. Out Conor Conor. Take the worst of all of them, and you'll get a higher profile. Is it a tactic? Sure. That Stars Wars spoiler was gold, in terms of getting his name out there. It ruined the movie for a lot of fans, but that was the point. And the dude can actually fight. But I would never pay to see him. He is literally so toxic, I don't buy cards BECAUSE he's on them.

The victims of violent attacks more often than not, the bitch ass libs get triggered so bad by a hat they go into attack mode.
Then take the ass beating and shut up. Or fight back, I don’t give a shit. Just go away, you guys are pests. Nobody cares about your sorry asses.

If you don’t already think America is great then get your sorry ass out, just stop your whining with those dumb red hats. Always the victims.

Do you need a safe space from the scary red hats you libtard cuck?

I think you got it wrong there buddeh.

It's the snowflake Democraps that are always perpetually offended by everything.

g8gezh455cwy.jpg

Pretty sure she didn't vote for Trump.

Quite easy. Doesnt matter if its a gimmick or not, he comes across as a twat.

It's the snowflake Democraps that are always perpetually offended by everything.

Right, because Republicans are never offended by anything? <Lmaoo>

I'm a strong Conversative and some of my friends are the most sensitive people ever.

Bad acting is pretty much universally disliked. Not a sherdog thing, imo. If anything he gets a lot of support here, relatively speaking. Sure, some of them are being facetious and looking to rustle jimmies by overtly praising Colby.
But most here would agree he got a raw deal even if they can't stand his approach to self promotion.
Oh I agree with what you are saying but, my point still stands:
There isn't a single subject on Sherdog that will not get it's share of hate.

(probable exception: boobs)

Then take the ass beating and shut up. Or fight back, I don’t give a shit. Just go away, you guys are pests. Nobody cares about your sorry asses.
This bitch ass response shows how triggered you fairys get.

Could be that he tries to be hated. I thought it was much funnier when a lot of people didn't get that he was playing a character. Same thing with Chael (who did it way better and way funnier).

I don't hate him, I hope he beats Usman. Seems like he doesn't know what he wants to be, that shit about slapping Dana was probably to gain fans, and seems like a dumb way to go about it.

Because he's just regurgitating the same shit other douchebags have already said. He's not original and his fights are among the most boring in the UFC.

This bitch ass response shows how triggered you fairys get.
Lmao, not triggered at all. I don’t really give a shit, it doesn’t cost me anything to call you guys turds on sherdog , I have some free time. You guys are the biggest pussies in the world from my experience, all bark.

Do you need a safe space from the scary red hats you libtard cuck?
Libtard cuck, ohhh what a sick burn

pathetic. You’re literally a caricature of those dumb red neck Limbaugh listening Fox watching mouth breathers with a life expectancy shorter than Henry Cejudo

Libtard cuck, ohhh what a sick burn

pathetic. You’re literally a caricature of those dumb red neck Limbaugh listening Fox watching mouth breathers with a life expectancy shorter than Henry Cejudo
Tell me how you really feel.

Back