How can I ruin my brother's UFC party?

Are we all assuming TS is male?

Because if TS is a woman this makes sense....

ANY updates ts??? This is, after all, a pact we’re talking about

I assumed he was a homo due to the brony av

Should’ve left work and come into the house (more likely apartment) dressed as Hard Gay and said nothing to anyone all night except that Pride will never die.

I think we need to update the rules.

If you make a thread like this with you should not be allowed to post outside until you give an update lo.

Like that dude who gave his number to the gay barista. Did they bang? we need to know.

What if he did do something harsh and his brother murked him?
<Kpop775>

I hope he knocks you clean out and then defriends your misfit ass.

Hes having friends over for 247 which wouldn't be a big deal but we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another. Well tonight I work because one of my co workers is sick. I thought my brother would cancel the party but he said hes going to go ahead with it anyways and says it isnt a big deal. I reminded him of our pact and he laughed like it wasnt serious. I didnt show anger I just smiled back. I dont want him to know I'm mad but I would like to ruin his party so he regrets having the party. His friends park on the road but we have a bylaw of no parking there after 10pm. I think I'll call the cops to have their cars towed or something subtle. I don't want him to know I have anything to do with it so it has to be subtle. Ideas?

Edit: ok wow a lot of negative comments. I'm not ending his life or anything just trying to get back at him.
Retribution is an extremely Neandertal concept. It is not governed by the cerebral cortex, it is low-level thinking.

Save your pettiness and try to be a better human being and not someone obsessed by vengeance, score-settling, and petty vendettas.

Has anyone called TS a pussy yet?

To be honest I streamed the fights on my phone from work so I still watched them, although not with my brother. I never called the police about their vehicles because it would have sucked only for them and not my brother who I wanted to punish. I've opted to give him the silent treatment instead till he apologizes. He knows what he did was wrong but hes acting all tough about it.

You should just be a man and address to him that you were hurt that he carried on without you. Instead of just hiding your emotions then backstabbing him and all your other friends who weren't even at fault.

To be honest I streamed the fights on my phone from work so I still watched them, although not with my brother. I never called the police about their vehicles because it would have sucked only for them and not my brother who I wanted to punish. I've opted to give him the silent treatment instead till he apologizes. He knows what he did was wrong but hes acting all tough about it.

Yep you really are a dick head

He isnt going to be invited to your birthday party at this point. Damn

Back