How can I ruin my brother's UFC party?

Midol, for yourself.

Hes having friends over for 247 which wouldn't be a big deal but we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another. Well tonight I work because one of my co workers is sick. I thought my brother would cancel the party but he said hes going to go ahead with it anyways and says it isnt a big deal. I reminded him of our pact and he laughed like it wasnt serious. I didnt show anger I just smiled back. I dont want him to know I'm mad but I would like to ruin his party so he regrets having the party. His friends park on the road but we have a bylaw of no parking there after 10pm. I think I'll call the cops to have their cars towed or something subtle. I don't want him to know I have anything to do with it so it has to be subtle. Ideas?

Edit: ok wow a lot of negative comments. I'm not ending his life or anything just trying to get back at him.
Maybe stop being a bitch

Starting to understand why he's having the party without you.

post the address on facebook, make a public event - "white people ONLY, invited for free UFC card"
should be good.
He needs to make a couple of additional social media posts
- UFC House party for a couple of area street gangs. Free booze.
- UFC and BDSM party. Bring your own whips and chains (BYOWC)

While the TS is pouting at work it would not be a tragedy if his bedroom was used as a party sex room.

So, has anyone heard of a UFC party in Florida being shot up yet? TS hasn't posted in a bit........

Buy him an 8ball of coke for the party then call the cops on him from work.

In 8-10 years when he gets out, he'll get it.

Call the police and say there are drugs being sold.

Invite a homeless guy, and just tell him he can take what he wants out of the fridge.

If Jones gets kod that party will ruin itself.

But if you really want to be a jerk, just knock the main breaker in the breaker box.
No lights, TV, fight, internet, refrigerator,.......

But seriously I would just let him enjoy himself and you try to enjoy yourself at work making all that cheddar while he is spending his.

Hes having friends over for 247 which wouldn't be a big deal but we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another. Well tonight I work because one of my co workers is sick. I thought my brother would cancel the party but he said hes going to go ahead with it anyways and says it isnt a big deal. I reminded him of our pact and he laughed like it wasnt serious. I didnt show anger I just smiled back. I dont want him to know I'm mad but I would like to ruin his party so he regrets having the party. His friends park on the road but we have a bylaw of no parking there after 10pm. I think I'll call the cops to have their cars towed or something subtle. I don't want him to know I have anything to do with it so it has to be subtle. Ideas?

Edit: ok wow a lot of negative comments. I'm not ending his life or anything just trying to get back at him.

You get one of your friends to pause the fight for something.

Make sure your watching it live on your phone, and call him, and tell him who wins before it is over.

Now now Marc what would grandma say?
Remember when TS made threads about beating up old men?

He made a pact. A PACT!! He abides or you destroy his life, his freinds, his family, everyone.

He made a pact. A PACT!! He abides or you destroy his life, his freinds, his family, everyone.

Back