How can I ruin my brother's UFC party?

every time there's a UFC event I invite the boys over (no women allowed) to the ol' man cave & we have the time of our lives, better than anything you & yours have ever experienced. I have these wise words plastered above the door, & I tell ya, whenever there's a fight ending in a decision, I walk on over, not even having to say a word, where I lift one leg on a stool, crack a 30% smile & point at these words of wisdom while nodding slowly. the look on the faces of my bros just exude admiration & respect, they know I'm truly dedicated to the sport, looking so glorious with my mullet-hawk, barbed wired skull tattoos & Affliction tee bedazzled with rhinestones & electric neon foil. they know I am gloriously wise, & how they wish they could be just like me........... playing with their toes & shit.

F5If3np.jpg

we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another
It might come over dorky, but a pact is a pact. He is now an oath breaker.

Make a new pact where you say you'll give him a kidney if he ever needs one.
Invite him over for dinner all the time and put too much salt in his food, but not enough to be off putting, just super delicious.
When his kidney fails and he needs a transplant and says "Brother, I need that kidney" you go "I needed you for UFC 147."

every time there's a UFC event I invite the boys over (no women allowed) to the ol' man cave & we have the time of our lives, better than anything you & yours have ever experienced. I have these wise words plastered above the door, & I tell ya, whenever there's a fight ending in a decision, I walk on over, not even having to say a word, where I lift one leg on a stool, crack a 30% smile & point at these words of wisdom while nodding slowly. the look on the faces of my bros just exude admiration & respect, they know I'm truly dedicated to the sport, looking so glorious with my mullet-hawk, barbed wired skull tattoos & Affliction tee bedazzled with rhinestones & electric neon foil. they know I am gloriously wise, & how they wish they could be just like me........... playing with their toes & shit.

F5If3np.jpg
this house has a cage bed
945b640b091a48f75e2da0c403422d84.jpg

It might come over dorky, but a pact is a pact. He is now an oath breaker.

I agree, but TS should've given him a pass on it, because TS is just as bound to not go into work as his Bro is to cancel the planned party.

Technically TS broke it first by going to work after he and his bro planned to watch...

I agree, but TS should've given him a pass on it, because TS is just as bound to not go into work as his Bro is to cancel the planned party.

Technically TS broke it first by going to work after he and his bro planned to watch...
It can only be settled with blood.

Possibly the cattiest dude I have ever come across.

Is that at your mom's house?

Seriously what’s the matter with you

Why would anyone do that to their brother, for the silliest of reasons too

Fck man I thought you were better than this.

Let your brother have his party don't be a fuckin weirdo.

You're allowed to give him shit, but thats it.

Back