how can guillard vs varner not be maincard?

Strage

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
im asking how on earth can guillard vs varner be bumped down to prelims when leben and brunson gets maincard leben is coming off a suspension aswell why is he rewarded with a maincard spot?

even brad picket vs eddie wineland is more awesome in my opinion they are coming off wins and are still looking to get into the mix.

its just a pain cus its not always easy to find the prelims cus they arent always shown in my country....

I agree. Its almost certain to be a brutal finish.

Even Perez vs Bloodworth is higher on the bill...

Because they need room for the epic "Chris Leben vs Derek Brunson".

Card was finalized, then they were transfered. Probably deals were already done between sponsors and fighters and so on, you can't change that.

because they werent originally on the card to begin with...dont see why anyone would care since theyre getting to see this awesome fight for FREE instead of dropping $60 on it...

okey then it makes sense :) thanks for the info did not know that

Because Varner will probably find another excuse and they know it.

Because they have much better fighters on the main card.

Name value i guess. Picket wineland should definately be on the main card.

I agree. Its almost certain to be a brutal finish.

Even Perez vs Bloodworth is higher on the bill...

Do you know anything about Erik Perez? If you do you probably know why he's on TV. Not exactly rocket science.

im asking how on earth can guillard vs varner be bumped down to prelims when leben and brunson gets maincard leben is coming off a suspension aswell why is he rewarded with a maincard spot?

even brad picket vs eddie wineland is more awesome in my opinion they are coming off wins and are still looking to get into the mix.

its just a pain cus its not always easy to find the prelims cus they arent always shown in my country....

they were late additions to the card - it also behooves zuffa to have this type of fight on free TV where many who wouldn't or won't by the ppv will see it - it's bound to be fireworks and a highlight reel ko - it's good advertising for the product and the ppv that follows it

its funny hearing people hate on varner so much on this site.

I train with him and know how hard he works and is a complete savage.

look at his resume...you think he is scared to fight guillard???

You guys should be more thankful a fighter like him gives great shows.

he is very exciting to watch

:eek:

Yes lets put the worst fights on the card on Free TV for the world to see...that'll get them pumped to order the PPV.

this baffles me aswell. both are big names and have fought the whose who, there is no way this fight should be on the undercard.

There will be a nice quick finish and they will squeeze the replay into the main card anyway.

They don't put it there.. That's how.

Barbosa is a good win. But Varner was no where near deserving that fight when he got it. Guillard is pretty explosive, but he has a way of wilting in big fights.

honestly i want to watch this fight more then the womens fight which is the main event. lol

Back